Life Restorer 01/02/2010 10:17 PM CST
According to Elanthipedia this title only reqs 1 rezz... well I just did my first rezz on my baby Cleric and I don't have the title.

Anyone know what the real req is so I can update Elanthipedia?

The following titles of the Cleric category are available to you:

Initiate Cleric, Apprentice Cleric, Journeyman Cleric, Cleric, Acolyte, Celebrant, Brother, Friar, Worshipper, Vicar, Preacher, Witch Doctor, Father, Vigil Keeper, Resurrector, Infuser, Monk, Bead Carver

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Life Restorer 01/02/2010 10:38 PM CST
Someone reliable had told me 1/50/100 for the titles so that's what I put in. Most of the newer Cleric titles are taken straight from the suggestions here, so if you can find it in one of the old posts that's most likely going to be it. If not keep track of your rezzes. ;)

~Thilan
"To be honest, my son, the practice of Holy magic is really just reckless tampering with one's soul."
Re: Life Restorer 01/02/2010 10:40 PM CST
Guess I'll start counting. That sounds less irritating then trying to find a post on these forums.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Life Restorer 01/02/2010 11:42 PM CST
>Guess I'll start counting. That sounds less irritating then trying to find a post on these forums.

Almost makes you wish there was a counter, since you no longer get static +favor for X rezz.
Re: Life Restorer 01/03/2010 12:03 AM CST
I wasn't counting or paying attention along the way but I have Resurrector, Life Restorer, Life Giver, and Life Bestower, and I doubt I've done more than 30 rezzes.
Re: Life Restorer 01/03/2010 07:15 AM CST
>>I wasn't counting or paying attention along the way but I have Resurrector, Life Restorer, Life Giver, and Life Bestower, and I doubt I've done more than 30 rezzes.

I remember getting mine very quickly too. I don't think Life Bestower is more than 50 at the very most. Certainly not 100
Re: Life Restorer 01/03/2010 12:31 PM CST
If so, then something is wrong. Life Bestower is greater than Life Restorer.

I'll have a chat with the Cleric personnel.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."
Re: Life Restorer 01/04/2010 08:23 AM CST
I got the rezz titles after I got my first favor from raising. It's odd to me that all these wild numbers have been perpetuated because I had to have done less than ten when I got them. I remember checking right after I got the first favor and seeing them.

-Player of Schalva-
Re: Life Restorer 01/06/2010 10:33 PM CST
What Schalva said was my experience as well.. course Seg is an anomaly and didn't get rezz until he was 55th or so.

Segmere
Shadow Priest, Baron's Own Militia

"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep." ~WC Fields