possible title bug? 07/28/2007 07:18 AM CDT
for spirit adept, has anyone figured out the spirit health req thing? because kadosh knows 4 spells from the spirit manip book - rejuv, vigil, soul bonding, and centering, but doesn't have the title listed.

I don't notice anything wrong with my spirit health on the spirit meter of stormfront either.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: possible title bug? 07/28/2007 09:13 AM CDT
>for spirit adept, has anyone figured out the spirit health req thing? because kadosh knows 4 spells from the spirit manip book - rejuv, vigil, soul bonding, and centering, but doesn't have the title listed.

Perhaps you need EF or BF, and need to have been addicted to EF at some point?
Re: possible title bug? 07/28/2007 02:05 PM CDT
I would have to log in Ryeka to check- but I think she has the Spirit Adept title available to her. And does not have EF or BF, though she did toy with the spell once while it was on preview. She does have resurrection.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: possible title bug? 07/28/2007 02:16 PM CDT
yup, kadosh <prime> has rezz as well. thats why i'm asking, because the title page lists as reqs 4 spells in the spirit manip book plus a spirit health req. I've tried self-casting vigil to go over-the-top and still haven't seen the title.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: possible title bug? 07/28/2007 03:14 PM CDT
>>I've tried self-casting vigil to go over-the-top and still haven't seen the title.

Titles obviously use base attributes. Spirit health is determined by charisma, discipline, wisdom&intelligence. In descending order of weight.

In this case, your C*3 + D + (W+I)/2 must be above 150.

~Aeth