Murrula's Flame Question 06/04/2018 10:30 PM CDT
So I'm trying to get my Murrula's flame quest started and he says I'm not quite ready. I'm assuming maybe it's magic related but considering I just did FoU spell how in the heck can I not do this one? Anyways this is the messaging I'm getting

Karjon smiles patiently, "Someday I will aid you in your quest for the warmth of Murrula's Flames, but if I did so now you would surely meet your demise. The path is riddled with dangers, and I must insist that you wait awhile longer."

You begin to turn away, but Karjon's massive fist grasps your forearm. He whispers quickly, "You have the potential, Gypsierenee. You must only rise to meet it." He nods matter-of-factly and releases your arm.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Howl at the moon and play with the coons.
Re: Murrula's Flame Question 06/04/2018 11:20 PM CDT
Keep in mind that I completed this quest years ago- literally. But if I remember correctly, I think I needed just a little more discipline and a little more targetted magic when Karjon told me that. Also, make sure you have top devotion. This is one quest that can get a bit slippery.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Murrula's Flame Question 06/05/2018 06:56 PM CDT

Been a long time since I've done it as well, but I seem to remember wanting at least 250 TM and at least 30 in stats (maybe 35?).
Re: Murrula's Flame Question 06/05/2018 10:58 PM CDT
I think 30 was the magic number: I didn't get 35 until well after I finished the quest. Of course, that was at least 2 magic rewrites ago.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy