Antinomic Research Fudged... because of my forgetfulness. 07/22/2017 01:32 AM CDT
Ok... so, I'm terrible about remembering things that aren't part of my normal routine and with doing the research I've forgotten to pick back up on it after the 24 hour cooldown and have had to start back at square one, multiple times. My issue is that now I get the 24 hour cooldown after researching ROAD, which means I can never advance passed the first day of research now.

Instead of getting this message after researching ROAD:
>You have a fresh recognition of how your theurgy taps into the Starry Road, though you are still far from perfectly measuring such unreality. Thoughts about side topics and new applications stir in your head.

I'm now getting this:
>Your perception of the Starry Road has been overtaxed by your research. You think it will take a while before you can glean further knowledge on this.

Since I have to wait the 24 hours CONDUITS never pops back up. I've had a referral in, but my schedule has been whacky due to work the past few weeks, anybody have any suggestions for possibly kickstarting this back to normalcy?

*As a note, I'm capping GAF, researching road then sorcery (even though I get the cooldown message), and conduits no longer pops up on my list to continue. I keep high devotion, Theurgy is over 1600, and I have 2 free spell slots. I've also waited days to see if that would help, but so far nothing.
Re: Antinomic Research Fudged... because of my forgetfulness. 07/24/2017 08:27 PM CDT
I ran into something similar because ROAD showed back up my research list and I thought "oh, hey, free Theurgy training I'll research that." Turned out to be a bad idea since it reset my research progress.

Try researching ROAD, wait about 20 hours, then research SORCERY, then check your RESEARCH LIST. I think that's what I was told to get back on track.

You can also forget GAF and INVOKE it instead with the Magic Theorist feat. It will get you back 1 spell slot.
Re: Antinomic Research Fudged... because of my forgetfulness. 07/25/2017 02:12 AM CDT

Ah, thanks for the info... I'll try to time everything to get closer to the 20 hour mark.