SOL bug 06/13/2017 06:57 PM CDT
Just today, I have not been able to "wear shield" the first time I try, but it works on the second. It turns into an oval shield from a tower shield the first time. This has happened several times consistently.

>prep sol 45
That will disrupt less than half your current attunement.
You trace an incandescent shesegri pattern in the air as you begin a lilting chant to invoke the Shield of Light spell. The glowing pattern explodes into myriad rainbow-colored shards as the cadence slows.
>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>cast
You gesture.
In a fiery blaze, a coruscating tower shield appears in your left hand.
>wear shie
Wear what?
(You can also WEAR LEFT or WEAR RIGHT)
>glance
You glance down to see a gleaming oval shield in your left hand.
>wear shie
Your shield dissolves into a pinpoint of light and quickly reconstructs itself on your left arm.

__
Amybecka
Re: SOL bug 06/13/2017 09:35 PM CDT

Well, either it's fixed or something goofy going on with your character.

> prep sol 100
>
You begin chanting catechisms to invoke the Shield of Light spell.
>
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
> cast

You gesture.
In a fiery blaze, a luminous tower shield appears in your left hand.

> wear shield

Your shield dissolves into a pinpoint of light and quickly reconstructs itself as a shimmering oval shield on your left arm.
>
Re: SOL bug 06/13/2017 09:46 PM CDT
It's instance related. Still digging.

GM Grejuva
Re: SOL bug 06/14/2017 03:53 AM CDT
This was doubtlessly the most evil bug I've had to track down in years. I think it's squished now, but it took away some of my soul with it.

GM Grejuva
Re: SOL bug 06/14/2017 07:11 AM CDT
Yay, I found a good one!

Sorry about your soul. Maybe you can find a cleric to help with that?

__
Amybecka
Re: SOL bug 06/14/2017 11:17 AM CDT
Souls are highly overrated anyway! Look on the bright side -- one bug down, only a few thousand more to go!

“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!” - Miguel