MF quest bug 09/24/2016 09:19 AM CDT
> mark dry with feath
You deftly trace the mark of Faenella's wren upon the blood dryad's torso with the feather, leaving behind a softly glowing trail of holy oil.

> cast dry
You gesture at a blood dryad.
The blood dryad's soul is already bound to its body.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

R> gest dry
You gesture at a blood dryad.
A great surge of power rises like a cresting wave in your being, growing in tension like a contracted muscle. You attempt to harness the energy, pooling as much power as you can to cleanse the blood dryad and restore her to life. A warm golden glow streaks down from the heavens, striking your hands and arcing toward the corpse of the blood dryad, suffusing it in a brilliant aura of holy light!

The blood dryad's body spasms briefly, rising up with a malevolent hiss as the aura of shimmering gold becomes a sickly black mist. You realize that the dryad was not properly cleansed, and that you have aided in the creation of an Undead beast.

You feel unclean and unworthy. (1/16)
Re: MF quest bug 09/24/2016 04:25 PM CDT
Um.....can the assumption be made that you found the dryad's spirit before you gestured?

Coz......if you didn't, then what happened to you would be the correct end result. I only ask...because you didn't post that information.

A bright flash negates your field of vision momentarily. When you can see again, the grey shades of the spirit realm appear more defined, and you experience a greater clarity that lets you peer farther into the Void.
You sense the spirit of a blood dryad in the Void.

~Gab
Re: MF quest bug 09/24/2016 05:04 PM CDT

Yes, I saw the dryad. The only thing I can think of is that there was another dryad in the room. When I looked dryad, I saw the dead one. Same with the appraise, mark, and bonded right before the res. When I gestured, it seemed to default to the other one.

I fixed this on my second attempt by just killing and searching all other dryads before I gestured. It took a little longer, but it worked.