Truffenyi Commune 04/13/2016 10:27 AM CDT
Hey Grejuva, looks like the bug that was affecting Urrem'tier has jumped ship to Aldauth now. Randomly not gaining theurgy experience from the commune, also sometimes says I'm a creature of Kertigen instead of Urrem'tier (last favor)

Bugged it in game.

You get an ebony vulture bead from inside your hitman's backpack.
>
Noting that your research is progressing nicely, you continue to focus on it.
> commune truf

You pour your faith and devotion into a plea to Truffenyi, an ebony vulture bead held aloft in your hands.
A faint voice murmurs in your head, ~ "You are heard, creature of Kertigen." ~

Coils of sickly black mist flow from your mouth and nostrils as a piercing beak plucks at your spirit, writhing and twisting about your offering. With a loud wailing sound, the mist snaps into the form of a glowing Aldauth orb, mirroring a face -- your face, only dead -- on its surface before growing transparent.

The power of Truffenyi has answered your prayer.

> exp

Circle: 124
Showing all skills with field experience.

SKILL: Rank/Percent towards next rank/Amount learning/Mindstate Fraction

No skills have field experience or none meet your criteria!
Re: Truffenyi Commune 04/13/2016 10:49 AM CDT
>>Hey Grejuva, looks like the bug that was affecting Urrem'tier has jumped ship to Aldauth now.

Well, the issue with Urrem'tier was the Dying state interfering with experience gain. Aldauth doesn't do anything like that. Are you sure you didn't just hit the exp timer?

>>also sometimes says I'm a creature of Kertigen instead of Urrem'tier (last favor)

That message is based on race.

GM Grejuva
Re: Truffenyi Commune 04/13/2016 11:08 AM CDT
>>Well, the issue with Urrem'tier was the Dying state interfering with experience gain. Aldauth doesn't do anything like that. Are you sure you didn't just hit the exp timer?

Did it when I first logged in after experience drained to get Theurgy moving so wasn't subject to commune timers. Best guestimate is I used the commune last night about 30 minutes before I logged off. If that's the reason why then, oops, disregard my report.
Re: Truffenyi Commune 04/15/2016 01:42 AM CDT

Yeah, pretty sure commune timers freeze when we log out and I'm 95% sure it's a 20 minute cooldown on exp gain with Truff's. I want to say I learned the hard way from using communes to boost up Theurgy before logging off and then using them right away the next day when I logged back in.