RW in OM weirdness 08/20/2015 01:20 PM CDT
I IT'd RW from a willing Paladin a while back, and placed it in my orb, and have since had this going on

>focus orb
You graze your fingertips over the surface of the shadowy orb, feeling the crackling energy coursing through your hands.

The orb resonates with a cache of holy mana. You perceive a slight tugging sensation, and realize that it is receptive to magical energy.
The pervasiveness of the sensation evokes the image of a lake in your mind's eye.
The strength of the sensation evokes the image of a small campfire.
You sense the Persistence of Mana spell woven into the magical matrix of the orb.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>pow
You reach out with your senses and see shining streams of golden Holy mana radiating through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is shimmering mana to the east.
You sense your Osrel Meraud spell linking you to a shadowy orb rippling with silver arcs of light, which should last until you release it.
You sense the Benediction spell upon you, which will last for about thirteen roisaen.
You sense the Righteous Wrath spell upon you, which will last for about seven thousand five hundred twenty-one roisaen.
You sense the Persistence of Mana spell upon you, which is linked to your Osrel Meraud orb.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

EXP MODS shows a bonus to whatever weapon I'm currently using, so AFAIK, the buff is on me. I have bugged this.
Re: RW in OM weirdness 08/20/2015 01:46 PM CDT

lol, that is fantastic. Steal more spells to stuff into the orb, FOR SCIENCE!
Re: RW in OM weirdness 08/20/2015 04:52 PM CDT
I very very much dislike the interaction of OM and non-cleric spells. A bunch of them do it, and too many clerics abuse the crap out of it.

Samsaren
Re: RW in OM weirdness 08/20/2015 08:02 PM CDT
I very much think OM and IT should be analogous pattern spells, but at the very least there's the 'IT'd spells must be Holy and non-sig to be placed in an OM orb' restriction.
Re: RW in OM weirdness 08/21/2015 11:16 AM CDT

Just want to address a few points here:
>I very much think OM and IT should be analogous pattern spells

Allowing either or both of these spells that much distribution would run counter to critical aspects of game design (balance). I have to disagree with your suggestion.

>'IT'd spells must be Holy and non-sig to be placed in an OM orb' restriction.

Non-Holy spells are incapable of bonding with OM (at least as far as I've bothered to test with randomly stolen non-Holy spells.)
IT does not allow for stealing signature spells whatsoever.
Re: RW in OM weirdness 08/31/2015 08:06 PM CDT
It's a known bug that's been around for a long time (i.e. years). I brought it up to one of The Powers That Be (the right one, I think) "in person" in the test instance for M3.1, and it didn't sound like it was [high?] on the priority list.

I don't think it's considered an exploit so I say enjoy it. If you don't already have one, roll a f2p paladin. Shoot to get the paladin high enough to be able to prep Anti-Stun (AS), which is under 100 ranks. Just try to have RW, AS, courage and clarity by then. Heroic strength (HES) may be useful, too, until you can cap bene since HES is intro. Same goes for Sentinel's Resolve (basic) since SoL is tougher to cap. You get the most mileage out of OMing AS since it's a short duration battle spell.