Hodierna's Solace kissing the column doesn't grant devotion 06/18/2015 03:02 AM CDT
[An Ancient Tree]
Silvery beams of moonlight stream through irregular stained-glass windows, illuminating the intricate carvings which adorn the walls and dome of this cylindrical living chapel. A single, ornately engraved column grows from the center of the room and rises to meet the delicate arched ceiling. You also see a fragile-looking book on a simple stand and a circular staircase.
Obvious exits: out.

Like the title says, kissing the column in Hodierna's solace doesn't grant devotion. Apparently it's been bugged for awhile.
Re: Hodierna's Solace kissing the column doesn't grant devotion 06/18/2015 03:08 AM CDT
Seems to work fine for me. Not a standard altar, so not exactly the same, but it awards devotion when done correctly.

>kiss col

You bend forward to kiss an ornate column, a gesture of your humble devotions to the gods.

You sense that you are as pure of spirit as you can be, and you are ready for whatever rituals might face you.

You feel that your gods have smiled upon you for your attempts to please them.

ASGM Ricinus
Core, Logistics, Survival
Cleric Advocate
Re: Hodierna's Solace kissing the column doesn't grant devotion 06/18/2015 03:22 AM CDT
Thanks Ricinus, I was led astray. Looking back I think the cleric forgot to kneel before kissing.