Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 11:13 AM CST
Can an experienced Bard tell me how this skill is trained please? I cant seem to get it to budge doing anything.
Re: Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 11:37 AM CST
Practice breathing, practice stretching and whistle piercing, basically. Screams will also train it, but not well in my experience.
Re: Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 11:57 AM CST
>>Practice breathing, practice stretching and whistle piercing, basically. Screams will also train it, but not well in my experience.

Super novice bard here so all of this is "alien" to me. These are Bardic Abilities?
Re: Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 12:05 PM CST
>Super novice bard here so all of this is "alien" to me. These are Bardic Abilities?

Yes. I think there are circle requirements for them, but on the other hand you don't need to actually train Bardic Lore to circle (yet).

Ask your guildleader about ABILITIES to see what you can learn.
Re: Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 12:19 PM CST
> Super novice bard here so all of this is "alien" to me. These are Bardic Abilities?

Yes, sorry. You should be able to do "practice breathing" or "practice stretching" right out of the gate. Each of those will give about 25 seconds of roundtime, broken up into pulses of 5 seconds. If you do anything while it's happening, you'll break the process and learn nothing, so wait until you get a message about feeling more confident. They're each on a lengthy cooldown, but I don't know the number offhand.

Whistle piercing is a super-useful ability on its own, which you'll get at 18th circle, I think.
Re: Bardic Lore Skill? 11/18/2013 03:04 PM CST
>>Whistle piercing is a super-useful ability on its own, which you'll get at 18th circle, I think.

Thank you for the help got it working.