Different-worn instrument cases 08/23/2010 07:10 PM CDT
The only potential slots I have left are pins, back, thigh and arm.
Can we have some instrument cases that go in places other than shoulder and belt?
BTW I'm fan of goldbark and ebony designs.

I <3 Bleach. ~Sircha
Re: Different-worn instrument cases 08/28/2010 08:08 PM CDT
Well, I don't think we'll have any pin-style instrument cases anytime soon... :D

But thigh or back worn? That might hold some promise.

(I think the arm worn would be so limiting in size as to be far less useful than the other two.)

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Different-worn instrument cases 08/28/2010 09:37 PM CDT
DR needs harmonicas and John Popper style harmonica harness suspenders.

Hmm. Actually, I started this post as a joke, but seriously, DR could use some harmonicas. Please?

Ogdaro
Re: Different-worn instrument cases 08/29/2010 01:53 AM CDT
I think an arm case for wind instruments would be pretty cool actually..just slide your flute or whatever into it. Something on the thigh might be a bit larger, but not that huge.

As for harmonicas, I'd like to see them in game too.
Re: Different-worn instrument cases 08/29/2010 03:23 AM CDT
As far as true miniature instruments goes.

I do love this idea, because then we could have three small instruments, one of each kind. They would weight 1 stone each, and we could play them for exp, as far as I can tell there would be no reason we couldn't have them! Then we could all have reduced burdens and be happy, and we could put pins on the back of them and just wear them! Infact, I bet playing them would teach mech lore in addition to regular string/percussion/wind lore, because their so tiny they require great manual dexterity to play.

I did pick up a beautiful violin minature on a trip to NYC, It's about 3" high and comes with a bow, doesn't play at all though, has plastic for strings. Would be very difficult to play a true minature instrument that was strung/made properly with working parts, I would think because the bow would be as long as a forefinger, and getting your lips around a minature horn and playing it without swallowing it...

And since their minatures, maybe with time we could teach naga to play them with us.

I <3 Bleach. ~Sircha