The Musiceum & Whimsical Winds 11/01/2013 11:19 PM CDT
Evike.

THANK YOU!

I never thought I would see such a wonderful array of instruments. I don't know what else to say. I may have to buy... a lot.

(I should note though, there is a typo in the violincellos -- the correct spelling is violoncello.)

Also, for anyone who doesn't know, there are currently three very expensive, difficult, and limited quantity instruments in the Musiceum.

Thank you again!
Re: The Musiceum & Whimsical Winds 11/01/2013 11:30 PM CDT
>(I should note though, there is a typo in the violincellos -- the correct spelling is violoncello.)

This was a decision on my part to do it this way. Mainly because I didn't want people to get confused with the spelling "Violon" because I thought this would be (generally) more confusing to people. Violincellos can also be made as just cellos, -- I only went with the "full" name this time because of the nature of the shop. Hope that helps. (and doesn't cause more confusion!)

I'm glad you enjoy the shop!

~Evike
Re: The Musiceum & Whimsical Winds 11/02/2013 03:40 AM CDT
I have to second this, both the special instruments and the "normal" ones are wonderful.

I was lucky enough to grab some bagpipes (finally!) so that made my day. I also had to pick up a bassoon, so awesome. I think I am going to replace all of my older instruments.