Bouncing bones 12/30/2009 09:32 PM CST
So can someone fill me in on what happened here? I didn't think I was bonded to these bones (is bonding back, by the way?).

> Your bones falls to the ground.

> As you fall to the ground, your bones bounces gently and returns to your grasp.

> The rhythmic thrum flowing through your body lingers with a fading warmth like the last rays of the setting sun.
> Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died!
Re: Bouncing bones 12/30/2009 09:34 PM CST
<<So can someone fill me in on what happened here? I didn't think I was bonded to these bones (is bonding back, by the way?).

Bonding never went away completely, they just turned off the ability to form new bonds. So if you had previously bonded to an instrument, you'd still have the bond and it would function normally. Like what happened there with you.

For reference, I believe what you saw there is the only benefit bonding provides.

-Evran

* Prophet Hotoke Fuku-Nyorai snuck out of the shadow he was hiding in.
Re: Bouncing bones 12/30/2009 09:37 PM CST
Ah, thanks. Do you still feel horrible if someone else cleans your bonded instrument? Not that it would come up often, anymore.
Re: Bouncing bones 12/30/2009 09:39 PM CST
<<Ah, thanks. Do you still feel horrible if someone else cleans your bonded instrument? Not that it would come up often, anymore.

That I have no clue on, since I missed being able to complete a bond before they turned it off. I'd only received the tingling a handful of times.

-Evran

* Prophet Hotoke Fuku-Nyorai snuck out of the shadow he was hiding in.