Songsworn Insignia? 11/10/2011 11:05 AM CST
was just wondering if there was a emblem that this particular hertiage uses.

Regards,
Vteec
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 11/10/2011 11:57 AM CST
The songsworn insignia is a wreath of vines encircling a crossed sword and lute.

The shop at this past Guildfest had a good deal of heritage-related gear for all three of the different groups if you're looking for songsworn stuff that wouldn't need to be altered. Some traders might have some of the stuff around.

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Bardic_Journey

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 11/13/2011 09:34 PM CST
I'd be really careful about assuming that that is necessarily THE insignia for them (or I should say, the ONLY insignia). There are probably some other symbols/insignia they can use to identify their members and such that are far more secret. ;)
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 11/15/2011 10:45 AM CST
>I'd be really careful about assuming that that is necessarily THE insignia for them (or I should say, the ONLY insignia). There are probably some other symbols/insignia they can use to identify their members and such that are far more secret. ;)

Why does my mind keep flashing to early christians descretely making a crescent in the sand with their foot, to another as a way to see if the other was a christian.

And no I'm going to tease, leave it up to the reader to discover what the other would do. What image would form.
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 11/21/2011 12:06 AM CST
It took a little Googling, but my guess wasn't bad. :D

They could easily use some similar type of signal. Regardless, anyhow, there's definitely a covert and a less covert side to the organization. Underside of the iceberg vs. the visible tip. Something like that.

-V.
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 11/21/2011 09:45 PM CST
Ohh I like, to bad my Kaldar barb is doing the whole Taleweaver, performance heritage (at least that is my current plan).

Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/18/2012 01:36 AM CST
I plan to do the Lore Keepers, no shock there. I'm excited about the heritages all over again!

Terra
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/19/2012 10:53 AM CST
>>I plan to do the Lore Keepers, no shock there. I'm excited about the heritages all over again!

The songsworn can have their flutes, flowers, swords and secret signals but we all know the lorekeepers will be running the show. ;P

* Malik was just struck down!
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/22/2012 08:42 PM CST
>>The songsworn can have their flutes, flowers, swords and secret signals but we all know the lorekeepers will be running the show. ;P

I'd be interested to know which guild leaders are in which heritage, if any. Tasdrean is a given (Songsworn). Ezruh is kind of implied, I feel (Lorekeeper) but what are the rest? Appearances can be deceiving, especially with Bard GL's.

Terra
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/22/2012 09:16 PM CST
I can tell you that none of them are currently Taleweavers -- given that IC wise, that organization doesn't yet exist (though people who would be aligned with it's goals certainly do).

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/22/2012 09:23 PM CST
The Songsworn obviously exist in some fashion, but the Lore Keepers? Would you say they are just a group of people bound together by their love for lore or would you give them a name like...Order of Kalodi?

Terra
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/22/2012 10:31 PM CST
The Lorekeepers and the Order of Kalodi share a lot, but are not the same organization.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Songsworn Insignia? 01/23/2012 04:47 PM CST
Thank you for that!

Terra