Ability suggestion: Pulse 05/20/2020 02:46 AM CDT
Sometimes you just want that enchante pulse to happen RIGHT NOW. It would be pretty cool if we could spend mojo and/or extra mana in order to force a pulse when we want it.

Somewhat related, I'd also like to suggest that we get some sort of feat or metaspell that would let us cast some of our cyclics as single spells. In particular, Albreda's Balm and Care.

The Balm is amazing for getting vulnerable people through thickly populated creature areas, but I'd like to be able to snap off a cast when I enter a room, rather than waiting around for the calm to hit. Right now it's useful but slow and clunky. Alternatively, a spell/metaspell to convince the creatures to leave would also be nice (there is soooo much scroll from milling calmed creatures).

Care is a great spell but I just never use it because I generally want another cyclic up. I just wish I could snap my fingers and be weatherproof for a while.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald
Re: Ability suggestion: Pulse 05/20/2020 06:25 PM CDT
Neat idea, that would be a pretty useful application of mojo.
Re: Ability suggestion: Pulse 05/21/2020 10:07 AM CDT
This would be great!
Re: Ability suggestion: Pulse 05/22/2020 07:53 AM CDT
There is even a sort-of precedent in Segue.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy