What spell do most people use to train sorcery? 11/13/2015 05:43 PM CST
I'm trying to decide on a spell to get to train sorcery. I was wondering what suggestions people had on a spell that will help a bard fill in any sort of gap that our current spells don't provide. I'm only circle 17 but runes have stopped teaching me sorcery. So it's time for me to get a spell from scrolls.

Thank you
Bard
Re: What spell do most people use to train sorcery? 11/13/2015 05:52 PM CST
I use Bless and MPP. They're also my primary means of training Utility and Warding. MPP is basically only for training, but Bless is a useful bit of utility.
Re: What spell do most people use to train sorcery? 11/13/2015 06:10 PM CST

With low sorcery ranks, I'd recommend sticking with life based spells.

Compost (garbage collector), Wolf Scent (+outdoorsmanship), Sense of the Tiger (+perception/reflex), Athleticism (+Athletics), Gift of Life (+stamina), Iron Constitution (-damage from big hits), Mental Focus (+int), innocence (+disengage), and Blood Staunch (-bleeding) are great spells that give some utility too, especially on the low end before symbiosis kicks in.

Eventually, symbiosis will let you buff more far more easily and with less risk than Sorcery; however, sorcery is still a great source of TPDs and functionality you couldn't otherwise get (ie: blood staunch).