Chorus -- and YOU! 08/27/2018 10:17 PM CDT
During the SOE at Simucon someone in the Twitch chat asked if CHORUS could be turned back on. I had no idea it was off, and promised to look into it.

Now that I've looked in to it, CHORUS is not turned off, and works fine. However, I can't recall who asked (Started with an A?) about it being turned back on, so I don't know if there was a specific problem this person had with using CHORUS or not.

If you, or someone you love asked this question on TWITCH, please either reach out to me here or via my play.net email and I will try to help you resolve what is wrong.

A general refresher on CHORUS:
It only works for BARDS
Bard A will begin to sing, anything that Bard A uses with the SING verb will be sung alone.
If the bard uses the verb CHORUS in place of SING, then any bard who has typed "SING WITH BARD A" will join in that "chorus"
To stop singing CHORUS, one will type SING WITH BARD A STOP or CHORUS STOP.

From the syntax in game:
You can cause other bards to sing with you by using the CHORUS command followed by your verses. Separate each verse line by a semicolon. For example:

CHORUS And the highwayman came riding;Up to the old inn door...

This only works if another player is singing chorus with you. To do this, they must type SING WITH Evike. To stop, they can either SING WITH Evike STOP or CHORUS STOP. Both chorus leader and chorus singer must be sufficiently skilled to sing chorus.

~Evike
Twitter: @EvikeDR