Caress of the sun bug 04/13/2015 02:36 AM CDT

When another bard in the room stops the caress of the sun enchante it stops the enchante I am doing. In the log below I was using sanctuary and it stopped when the other bard stopped Caress of the sun, without me actually releasing my cyclic or running out of mana. It also messages as if everyone in the room is releasing Caress.

>The air gradually stills as the music of your enchante comes near to its end, but a lingering warmth still hangs upon the air around you.
>The air gradually stills as the music of xxxx enchante comes near to its end, but a lingering warmth still hangs upon the air around him.
>The air gradually stills as the music of xxxx enchante comes near to its end, but a lingering warmth still hangs upon the air around him.
>The air gradually stills as the music of xxxx enchante comes near to its end, but a lingering warmth still hangs upon the air around her.
>The air gradually stills as the music of xxxx enchante comes near to its end, but a lingering warmth still hangs upon the air around her.

Rezzian
Re: Caress of the sun bug 04/13/2015 08:50 AM CDT

> It also messages as if everyone in the room is releasing Caress.

At the very least can we at least fix this? I don't feel like I can change or restart the cyclic in full rooms because of the pages of spam.
Re: Caress of the sun bug 04/13/2015 09:00 AM CDT
If you haven't already can you please bug these in game? Forum posts are great for when we need more details or when the GM involved (likely me in this case) is available to fix them right away. Bug reports, on the other hand, are much easier for me to reference later.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Caress of the sun bug 04/13/2015 09:09 AM CDT

Done.