The Return of Sircha Rankmere (and her player) 10/16/2020 02:40 PM CDT
Hi guys! I finally OMG got a temporary job and I have some spare money and plenty of free time as well now! Because nobody's hiring.
I still can't afford my own apartment buut... I decided it's okay, I'm okay, I'll live with my parents for free and start getting things squared away and back.

Personal History:
So I've been playing since the last day of DR Beta, at the age of 16, I'm 38 now.
I should still have my web key on me somewhere.
I'm probably way, way behind in skills and I probably still have the rosette from Heston and Daerlynn's wedding.
I'm wondering where Paerr went and if he's around at all? He's my old bard friend and he went off into military service, and then I lost track of my old email, and couldn't sign in (still can't log into SkaldSircha@yahoo.com)
I left my boyfriend of 12 years because he was both controlling and abusive.
Kinda looking for musician friends now as I'm also an accomplished lyricist for a whole bunch of bands.
As a child I started learning lyrics from Freddie Mercury at age 6 online, from there after Freddie died I was really sad and couldn't write anything for the band Queen even though I was suddenly their primary lyricist. From there, I went on to study lyrical writing under both Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson again, solely online until around 1995. But at the same time I was also weekly studying lyrics under Bob Dylan.
Then I sort of just became a teenager and lost track of being on the old Compu-Server, and sort of just forgot everything involved with all that.
Then I joined AOL Online and...
Then I became a Bard in Dragonrealms and studied lyrics under a bunch of different other people that called themselves Bards.
Some of them were real time musicians.
and now today I have my own Guitar and Ukulele that I am practicing about 1 hour daily along with practicing singing with youtube videos for 4 hours each and every day.
Along with (at the moment) writing fresh lyrics for my old home boy MC Hammer, I'm hoping to have a lyrical book published in 2025 with all of my modern bands in it. (Rock, Rap, Country, and Blues)
But I'm mostly alone now and it's kinda boring, I try to chat with other musicians online like on Quora and they only have questions about different studies, they don't want to just hang out or anything, and I've tried finding other bands to hang out with on craigslist but I live in the deep rural back country of New York State and there's just about nobody so far.

So I thought I'd check in here and see if anyone wanted to hang out either online or in DR. Can discuss lyrics or music or being a DR bard or whatever. I'm not sure if they've gone into full roleplaying and OOC is now banned because it was headed that way when I ran out of money and had to quit DR for several years and I don't know if it's gone deeply into roleplaying or if it's gone into the half-half era I originally loved.
Re: The Return of Sircha Rankmere (and her player) 10/17/2020 08:06 AM CDT
Welcome back, Sircha!

Paerr left Dragonrealms some time ago. I don't think we'll see him in-game again.

Dragonrealms has undergone several massive rewrites since you last played, and your skills will be redistributed accordingly. Teaching as a req is no longer a Thing (and everyone rejoiced!): It has been rolled into scholarship. You'll probably want to spend time with the Dragonrealms Wiki. There is a link to it at the homepage.

You'll love REXP for training purposes: That makes it far easier to train skills without grinding.

Again, welcome back!

Ryeka and the mind behind.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy