mysterious wedding gift 01/22/2015 01:58 PM CST
Hey. I know I haven't actually been here in forever, but back in 2007 I got a rather mysterious gift from my wedding registry. It was a cat mug. Did a Bard send it? I think a Bard sent it.
P.S. I miss you, Mckatelee. Tink will always remind me of you.
I don't do LiveJournal anymore. But feel free to message me here.
~ Sardonica

This is bizarre. You know my account name is JOHNSOND16 because I made this account when I was 16. Actually, started playing when I was 14 maybe 15-ish, I think? I'm 32 now and it's completely surreal to come back and look at this place.
The first thing I did when I got back was chuckle at instrument bonding still being up in the air. I don't know what went on with it/the evolution of it changing since I was gone. But when I left, it was still being sorted out... and I came back, and it's being sorted out (at least according to the main web page). Whacky! So much has changed, but nothing has changed. Be well, Bards. May life always be kind, and your tankards remain full to bursting with drink!
Re: mysterious wedding gift 01/22/2015 09:50 PM CST
No idea what this mysterious wedding gift is...

But in General attachments off the main page I don't think have been touched much, to at all over the years.

Use Elanthipedia to check up on what's hot and what's not, and where things have gone and what not...

Oh and just for your own update our Forums are as friendly as ever with Search and Rescue of old posts.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: mysterious wedding gift 01/23/2015 02:41 AM CST
Search and Rescue old posts? Maybe I'm missing something, but I have never found a way to SEARCH the forums here, at least, not by any criteria other than a post number, or expanding as many posts as possible on one page and using the famous ctrl + f ...
Re: mysterious wedding gift 01/23/2015 01:04 PM CST
People archive dev posts on elanthipedia these days, but anything older than a few years the only search option is the memory of obsessive forum readers.

That, and a series of google hacks which are hit and miss.

It's somewhat complicated by the fact that only GMs can see posts past a certain number so sometimes the information is no longer visible...

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: mysterious wedding gift 01/23/2015 05:09 PM CST
Hey Sardie! Hope I bump into you in the game, sometime.

- Useff
Re: mysterious wedding gift 01/30/2015 02:38 PM CST

Hi Sardonica :)

Shenney
Re: mysterious wedding gift 03/11/2015 11:58 AM CDT
Sardonica!!!

Hi hi!!!
Re: mysterious wedding gift 04/05/2015 09:39 PM CDT
Sardonica! You imp!

I was 16 when I started and I'm 34 now, your the one that told me I was naked in your mind for wearing nothing but a chain mail shirt! Which led to a fluff addiction you brat! I've got at least 20 suits of clothing in my purse right now thanks to you! You always accused me of being 80 years old too!

Good to see you around,
Mind of Sircha