Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/24/2007 08:15 PM CST
Hey, Seph checking in. I'm not dead, I don't think. My computer is however (I have the best luck with them), and I've been having problems lately so I havn't been able to do much about it. I'm working on coming back though, so take this as advance warning to barricade the doors and hide the alcohol.
P.S. - Posting from a nintendo Wii is really weird.

Going through dr withdrawal Sephirin
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/24/2007 09:47 PM CST
Hey Sephy! I'd wondered where you'd gotten off to. Good to hear from ya! Hope to see you soon.

-Evran

<<and a G'nar Pethian would be "underpants-on-head crazy" - Armifer
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/25/2007 07:10 PM CST
>>P.S. - Posting from a nintendo Wii is really weird.

You can read the boards on a Wii? Awesome... see if you can load the java front end, then go into combat... See if you can make waving the controllers do slice, jab, thrust, etc. Whee!!!!

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/26/2007 12:35 AM CST
Man I wish. No java or activex in this lame Opera browser. It's almost as awkward as using a Mac, but with a decidedly cooler mouse. I'm rather surprised I can even post, but it's nice so I'm not going to question it. Nice to see you too, Shavay.
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/26/2007 03:56 AM CST
Yeah. I'm often surprised I can post after I come back from a night of being a drunken idiot. But you're supposed to be drunk on your birthday, right?

But drunken Wii posting? That's beyond my comprehension. Your Wii-Fu is strong, young grasshopper.

Amagaim; the player of,

Jones and his jones.

Jones was dead. No, Jones wasn't dead. No, Jones was dead, but only sometimes. Schrodinger's Jones. What was Schrodinger's jones? Putting cats in boxes with vials of poison gas; strange habit.
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 11/30/2007 08:22 PM CST
"You can read the boards on a Wii? Awesome... see if you can load the java front end, then go into combat... See if you can make waving the controllers do slice, jab, thrust, etc. Whee!!!!"

Now that would be wild.

No Wii in inn rooms, please.

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Thank god all my scripts are in SF 12/02/2007 04:38 AM CST
<<See if you can make waving the controllers do slice, jab, thrust, etc.
That would be the ultimate DR experience.

<<Whee!!!!"
Pun intended I hope.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z