A crumpled writting pad page tacked to the exit of the Bard's Guilds 12/09/2009 06:11 AM CST
Bards,
As this is being penned many a man are falling to the Inquisition. This is almost as troubling as the consistency of the undead along the Trade Routes and main roadways. I fear that between Lyras and her minions and these new taints and sorcerers as well as their supporters we will eventually crumble apart and fall.

I encourage each of you take a moment each day and greet the Bard next to you. Remember "Despite what trials you may face, know that you will never be alone, and that you have within you the strength to overcome any obstacle should you have need of it. Nothing can silence your Call."

I feel sometimes like we have began to wan with the lack of organized meetings and comings together as a Guild. This is a personal vibe and could not hold true for everyone or all of us. The Bard Guild was once a group of tightly wound and well webbed individuals and I hope that this could stand true for us today. Never forget the sacrifices of the Bard's before us as they stood together, in against Dzree and her Priests.

As these dark days continue to grow even more black around us maybe we can shed light and slowly begin to glow and force back these evils and keep them at bay.

Sincerely,
Jerodan Senlar