A parchment addressed to Jerodan 11/19/2009 09:58 PM CST
Jerodan,

I would like to thank you again for coming on board and opening yourself up to some history lessons with me and to learn some trade skills. Something urgent came up and I have left the Province of Ilithi temporarily. I think it would be unwise to halt our lessons so early on in your career, and so I request this from you.

For at least the remainder of the Spring season, I will be living in our Guildhall where I was trained, in Muspar'i. I would like you to travel up to see me so that we may continue our lessons and so that you can meet my mentor, the Guild Leader Selinthesa. She is far different than Macfrae or Silvyrfrost, not so far of a cry from Ezruh. I think and I hope that you will like her, and I know that she will like very much to meet you.

Coming from M'Riss, I imagine you have gear for the desert and I urge you to bring it with you. I have several spare uaro's'sugi in the guild up here to help shield your face from the sand. I don't think you've lived until you've watched the sun hanging in a perfectly azure sky from the Golden Heights and tasted the exotic food of the greatest trade city of all.

But, I digress. I expect you here in the next day or so. If for some reason you are unable to make it please write back immediatly. Letters addressed to the Bard's Guild in Heketha Square of Muspar'i will reach me. I have also enclosed a map of the area, I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Terra Talmuron

(http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/RanikMap47)
P.S. Don't forget to get your passport while you're in Therenborough, it's free but you need it to get across the mountain!)

- Terra