Dragging posts out of the mud... why this, why that? 07/27/2005 10:29 AM CDT
Well, I was bored, so I thought I'd drag these old posts out to the light of day. :)

Lets start with the Which Avatar and Why one...

I reeeeeally like that color of blue, and the fact thats its nicely rolled up in to a pretty little ball that you can carry around... well thats just icing!

Now fur a lil gnarly bardly profile :)

Name: Gypsy Jycanth Seryth, Street Musician of Elanthia!(I really heart these titles!)
Born: Leth Deriel
Alignment: I'm a nice guy, honest!
Previous Alignment: Back then, I was naive and nice!(I might still be naive... heh)
Citizenship: I have a house in Throne City... I tried the citizenship thing, but it just didn't work out.
Current Residence: I'm in Shard right now of course... I'm thinking about heading to Muspar'i, maybe stop in Haven for a party, though I gotta hit Throne City first and drop off my awesome tree... we'll see!

Goals: I have so many goals... if I could remember them enough to list them, it'd be like listing everything! So if you can think of it and if it could be considered a goal... well, I prolly thought about doing it at least once before, heh.

Personality: I like helping people if I can, listening to people, blabbing about nonsense to people... Basically I'm generally a nice fella that is quiet around folks I don't know and a blabbermouth around folks I do... and sometimes around the strangers too if I'm hyper for some reason, heh.

Dislikes: Not being able to think of anything to do! Oh yeah, and consistently angry people, the mean sort, that don't have a great reason... okay, they aren't that bad, I dunno, lets go back to that first one, heh.

Likes: Exploring, I love exploring. :) I like trying to hunt new things too. I adore dragging my friends around the world with me::praises them:: Learning new histories, reading books. Finding neat things. :)

Last but not least is this lovely little gem... Why did I become a Bard and why did I stick with it?

Well, I basically grew up in the Crossing temple belfry, as a member of the Empath guild... things were great, lovely, I spent my time playing instruments while I waited for my friends and family to stop by and chit chat... after a while the time got further and further apart. They were always off hunting you see, they had outgrown the local area and needed to hunt things far away.

Well, after a while I decided to try joining them... but I'd neglected training too much, and sitting around and letting things hit me got a little boring after a bit, I wanted to hit back! So I thought to myself, well... lets try a different guild, eh? But what... well, since I'd grown to love playing instruments all the time... I thought, well, I could be a Bard, play my instruments while I sit around, and be able to train my combative skills in a slightly more entertaining fashion, heh.

Well, I guess I've stuck with it because being a Bard is the most wonderful thing ever, yay Bards! I can be and do whatever I please and still feel like a Bard. I don't like feeling tied down to a certain mold and the Bard guild has never done that to me. :)

~Sorry it's so long, I just felt this folder need some luvin' ;)
Jycanth