Jester... 07/26/2012 03:58 PM CDT
how do we not have this title!!!

barbs have battle jester, which i think should be ours lol but ill let that go
scanned the pages, 2005, 2007 jester was brought up, along with many others but im not gonna make a list
was just really surprised we didnt have any type of jester title open for us
Re: Jester... 07/26/2012 06:42 PM CDT
We'll look at titles more after 3.0.

For now though, I think Bards likely have enough titles that play into the "goofy performer" trope.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Jester... 07/26/2012 08:59 PM CDT
I like the idea of the Jester title. To my knowledge I've not seen any Prankster items, Master Fool items, Jokester items, but you do see Jester items. I think it would be a -great- title to add to the performance category and not simply limited to Bards though with performance 3.0 since right now there really isn't any "guild neutral" options for those who would like to depict themselves as such.
Re: Jester... 07/26/2012 11:34 PM CDT
That's a fair point. I might be a good performance + charisma based title.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Jester... 07/27/2012 12:22 AM CDT
I might have to dust off my Jester stuff then :) I love the "silly" titles that so many are not thrilled about.
Title Requirement Updates 01/05/2017 01:32 PM CST
>>We'll look at titles more after 3.0.

Interested to know how the title requirements have changed after the crafting system implementation, performance skills merge, and magic update. Elanthipedia is considerably out of date and I would like to update it. Thanks.

-Deri