Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 11:42 AM CST
My TF bard just picked up a new title for her, Tergiversator, when she got naming of tears.

In the interest of putting accurate info on Elanthipedia,
As the reqs listed says 2 unknown spells, These are the enchantes she knows, so if someone else gets them in a different order perhaps we can figure it out by process of elimination.

In the chapter entitled "Ballads and Romances," you have notation on the Hodierna's Lilt [lilt] (stringed) (sung), Faenella's Grace [fae] (chanted), Naming of Tears [tear] (sung), Sanctuary (winds), and Albreda's Balm [balm] (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Allegros and Capriccios," you have notation on the Drums of the Snake [drum] (percussion), Desert's Maelstrom [dema] (percussion) (chanted), Rage of the Clans [rage] (chanted), Caress of the Sun [care] (percussion) (chanted), and Merelew's Legacy [mere] (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Concertos and Sonatas," you have notation on the Nexus (stringed) (winds), Eye of Kertigen [eye] (sung), Demrris' Resolve [dmrs] (sung), Naga's Blessing [naga] (winds), and Misdirection (winds) (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Nocturnes and Requiems," you have notation on the Chorus of Madmen [madm] (sung), Eillie's Cry [cry] (sung), and Abandoned Heart [aban] (stringed) (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notation on the Energy Bolt [bolt] and Ease Burden [ease] enchantes.

>

To every thing there is a season... but its Always time for Dwarven Ale
Re: Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 11:52 AM CST
Based on the given definition of "hedger: a respondent who avoids giving a clear direct answer." I would bet on it being Misdirection.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 12:13 PM CST
Nope. My plat bard has tears and misdirection but not the title.

song enchante
You recall the enchantes you have been taught...

In the chapter entitled "Ballads and Romances," you have notation on the Hodierna's Lilt [lilt] (stringed) (sung), Faenella's Grace [fae] (chanted), and Naming of Tears [tear] (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Allegros and Capriccios," you have notation on the Desert's Maelstrom [dema] (percussion) (chanted), Rage of the Clans [rage] (chanted), Caress of the Sun [care] (percussion) (chanted), Resonance (sung), Harmony (sung), and Merelew's Legacy [mere] (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Concertos and Sonatas," you have notation on the Nexus (stringed) (winds), Demrris' Resolve [dmrs] (sung), Aura of Tongues [aura] (stringed) (chanted), and Misdirection (winds) (sung) enchantes.

In the chapter entitled "Nocturnes and Requiems," you have notation on the Chorus of Madmen [madm] (sung) enchante.

In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns," you have notation on the Energy Bolt [bolt] and Ease Burden [ease] enchantes.

Re: Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 12:35 PM CST
heh, not naming of tears after all. my Prime bard has the title but doesn't have tears.

so, after putting all 3 on a chart and eliminating enchantes all 3 of them have, and spells 1 has but not the other:
I've come to the following elimination so far:

One could be a spell all 3 have in common.

One of the spells should theoretically be from the following that 2 of them with the title have that the other does not:

Sanctuary
Balm
Drums
Naga's
Eilies
Abandoned Heart

See why we need to know titles we've EARNED? wouldn't have to go through this whole hassle.

Re: Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 03:59 PM CST
>See why we need to know titles we've EARNED? wouldn't have to go through this whole hassle.

Changing forums and rehashing an old topic Solomon has already shot down once in the past 24 hours will not net you a different response, Gonif. It is, in fact, more likely to annoy people.

Let's save us all some time: I'm a troll who rarely has anything helpful. There.
Re: Speaking of Titles: 02/25/2012 04:27 PM CST
he didn't shut it down. just said we didn't have the resources to do it each time we logged in. But hopefully when everything 3.0 comes in they'll rethink it so we can have something so we can check when we've already earned it. Meanwhile, i'd like to continue to research this with other bards to see if we can narrow it down, like they've done on the MM forums with their titles. Anyone out there that has one of the 4 titles enchantes i mentioned and Doesn't have the title?

Re: Speaking of Titles: *NUDGE* 02/26/2012 09:29 PM CST
Let's remember that this is not the conflicts folder, please.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (DR-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).

Thanks,
Sidatura
Re: Speaking of Titles: *NUDGE* 02/26/2012 10:04 PM CST
>>Let's remember that this is not the conflicts folder, please.
>>If you have any questions, please email either myself (DR-Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net).

Wanna fight about it?