Anyone know the reqs for these? 10/25/2008 05:30 PM CDT
I was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for these titles?

Din of Destruction
At least ??? ranks in Vocal Instrument
At least ??? ranks in Primary Magic
At least ??? ranks in Harness Ability
At least ?? points in Charisma

(Does anyone even have this title, or know a vague range that you need to be in for it?)

Furious Clamor
At least 200 ranks in Highest Weapon
At least ??? ranks in Vocal Instrument
At least ?? points in Charisma

I still don't have this one and I'm at 49 Charisma and 550 vocals and over 200 in weapons.

Any idea if maybe it's 50 Charisma, or maybe 60?

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre
Re: Anyone know the reqs for these? 10/25/2008 08:04 PM CDT
Unfortunately all of my notes on titles were stolen along with my laptop, but I think I recall Din of Destruction being 600 vocals. I don't remember when Furious Clamor came, but I do have both titles.

~Micka
Re: Anyone know the reqs for these? 10/25/2008 08:10 PM CDT
Thanks for the info! Not far off from 600 now, excellent. Din of Destruction also has PM/Harness reqs too it looks like. I wonder if 400 would be a safe bet for those. Surely not 600?

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre
Re: Anyone know the reqs for these? 10/25/2008 08:24 PM CDT
I think we determined that Furious Clamor needs 60 charisma.

Aveda's Field Guide- http://dr.aveda.googlepages.com
Re: Anyone know the reqs for these? 10/27/2008 03:22 PM CDT
These titles came with my 60th lesson of charisma:

Furious Clamor, Muse, Thespian, and Harlequin.

- Useff

Macfrae frowns at you as he says, "BAH! You already know that enchante. Why make me repeat things for you when you already know the answer? You owe me a beer for this!"