Old bard title? 01/19/2007 06:24 AM CST
I took a vacation from DR for, oh, a year or more. It was fun figuring out all the changes (especially play, hee!) and I love the new title system. However, my character has Reveler set as her pre-title, and I don't see Reveler in any of her pre title list options.

Am I crazy, and simply missing that word every time I check? ;P

Am I special, and should never change my pre title so that I can keep it forevers?

Really, it always was my favorite title, though I did switch it out with Vagabond sometimes. I must just like the letter V. I'd like to keep this title, but if I'm not supposed to, oh... well... it's just a word. It's not like this text game is based on simple words, right? ^_~

(Oh! And if there's some better place I should go to check the answer on this and other such very old questions I might have, tell me. I looked through the "all posts" option, but the oldest title post here wasn't old enough, heh.)
Re: Old bard title? 01/19/2007 07:34 AM CST
Hmm... I wonder what happened to Reveler? I remember my master used to use it all of the time as his title.

~The one who is obsessed with power.
__
http://soundsoftime.tripod.com - The all New Sounds of Time
http://drleilond.tripod.com - The Story
drleilond.tripod.com/Guild_Requirements.xls - Personal Bard Guild Req Sheet
Re: Old bard title? 01/20/2007 10:18 AM CST
Reveler - don't see it in the lists.

You should have it until you change to something else, then you will not be able to get it back.

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Old bard title? 01/20/2007 11:39 AM CST
Check, not changin' my title, then. I will cling to the past like a barnacle. ^_~ Thanks for the answer!
Re: Old bard title? 01/21/2007 10:07 AM CST
Reminds me of when Troubadour was changed to be much higher than the 30th circle it was in the past. I clung to that title like you wouldn't believe... and then finally got it back thankfully.

Unfortunately though, your title doesn't even exist anymore, and that's a shame!

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Old bard title? 01/21/2007 11:44 AM CST
There isn't any real reason it couldn't be added back in, as long as reqs could be devised for it :)

Or, if you're premium and have the points for it, you could probably get it as a custom title.

~Azimee

~~~
If you find yourself confronted by a group of armed guards, be warned that they will attack you in mass. No matter what you have been told by other sources, rest assured that they will not line up to attack you one by one. ~Handbook of Practical Heroics