Harbinger 07/02/2006 10:23 AM CDT
I don't see Harbinger on the list anywhere. Is that title available? Its basically like Herald, but sounds ominous.

Xanzie, Harbinger of Doooooom

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 10:24 AM CDT
I believe it's a Moon Mage title.

-Fuquois-

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 10:53 AM CDT
I don't see it on the moon mage list....

<gazes hopefully>

Xanzie

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 10:55 AM CDT
It's in the astrology category.

~Minstrel Ascot, Song Weaver of M'riss
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 12:34 PM CDT
<<It's in the astrology category.>>

*mutters something into the air about astrology being moonmage only anyway and how come they get to have two title categories...*

*mutters some more about how performer is not a bard category because anyone can at least practice those things...*

*finishes muttering and wanders off...*

--

Acta est fabula, plaudite!
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 12:40 PM CDT
>*finishes muttering and wanders off...*

Yeah, it is kind of flaky, the whole "astrology" category. Like nobody would notice! May as well have categories for empathy, trading, and tracking, too.

-Quietly making Aveda do stupid things...
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 01:01 PM CDT
They do for tracking... and backstab as well. They just don't have entire categories devoted to it like Astrology does.

-Fuquois-

PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 02:08 PM CDT
I think it's so that Thieves can't get those titles if they're trying to impersonate Moon Mages. I could be totally wrong, of course.

Kaedan.
Re: Harbinger 07/02/2006 02:37 PM CDT
>I think it's so that Thieves can't get those titles if they're trying to impersonate Moon Mages

That is the real reason, but to admit such would uncover the conspiracy. Thus... RIDICULOUS!

-Fuquois-

Harbinger 04/16/2007 12:38 AM CDT
har?bin?ger ?noun 1. a person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; herald.
2. anything that foreshadows a future event; omen; sign: Frost is a harbinger of winter.
3. a person sent in advance of troops, a royal train, etc., to provide or secure lodgings and other accommodations.
?verb (used with object) 4. to act as harbinger to; herald the coming of.

I want to be a Harbinger.

X

Re: Harbinger 04/16/2007 01:17 AM CDT
Can we do "Binger" instead and make you croon?

::ducks!::

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Harbinger 04/16/2007 01:35 AM CDT
> Can we do "Binger" instead and make you croon?

Der Bingle!

- GM Dartenian

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" - Al Jolson

LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dartenian/
Re: Harbinger 04/16/2007 06:38 PM CDT
<<Der Bingle!>>

Then I want Swoonatra... or even Sachmo...

<sigh>

Yeah ok so some of us are older then other of you all.

Old Me 'n the younger bard
Re: Harbinger 04/16/2007 09:25 PM CDT
I'd be happy for any new titles, really.
>Wink, wink.

~The one who is obsessed with power.
__
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com - The Sounds of Time
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com/bard_planner.xls - Personal Bard Planner
Re: Harbinger 04/17/2007 03:56 AM CDT
I agree whole-heartedly with Beveragek.

Though the post regarding titles from a few days ago has be very hopeful.