I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/07/2007 09:59 PM CDT
Hey if I wanna check out a good-looking Barb, or find out if one's good looking or not, I hate being outed by my eyes widening with fear or what have you when I look at him! I wanna be sly about it and you are just messing me all up here.

Please fix, thanks.

~Dulcinia

[Suru] "dulcinias hereby banned, let it be known if she enters my stall, she'll not be purchasing anything, ever, and if shes ever seen near me or my brothers, she'll be dropped"
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/07/2007 10:15 PM CDT
Look at them while hidden, problem solved.

< You clamp your teeth on an arbelog's abdomen gnashing it with painful bites that cuts deeply into its groin.
An arbelog is moderately stunned!
An arbelog hisses out a whispered curse as it stumbles, falls, then dies.
[You're very badly balanced]
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 12:59 AM CDT
good looking?

Are you sure you don't mean well financed er I mean dressed

>give shovel to Dulcinia
You offer your gold-handled shovel to Dulcinia

Denz

Join Dragonrealms:The Fallen
And Play DR the way it was meant to be played

Customer service should never be considered an expense, It's an investment in the future
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 05:55 AM CDT
Uh, yeah. They gotta look good. I have more than enough coin so I'm not looking for that. If I were, I'd be sticking my hands in their pockets rather than checking them out, yanno?

~Dulcinia

[Suru] "dulcinias hereby banned, let it be known if she enters my stall, she'll not be purchasing anything, ever, and if shes ever seen near me or my brothers, she'll be dropped"
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 07:29 AM CDT
I am curious who got you Dulci? I get a chuckle from that messaging.

Drevid
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 07:31 AM CDT
<<Hey if I wanna check out a good-looking Barb, or find out if one's good looking or not, I hate being outed by my eyes widening with fear or what have you when I look at him!

Hmmm nah that's one of our favortie parts! And....are you SURE it's the Warpaint you are lookin at?? ;)

GameMaster Niamah
Barbarian Liaison

"Give them nothing, take from them, everything!"
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 08:03 AM CDT
Niamah! Yeah you know me too well.

And it was Rikulf. It really cramped my style. He's good to look at. :)

~Dulcinia

Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/08/2007 12:52 PM CDT
I don't think I'm going to allow you to be my in-game mistress anymore, Dulci.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: I don't like being outed by the warpaint! 06/09/2007 07:35 PM CDT
You've been rather a disappointment yourself yanno.

~Dulcinia