Blood Paint 11/12/2006 07:57 PM CST
Once upon a time I posted in the meditation boards about a blood meditation where the more one bled, the more powerful one became. I have a few more ideas along those lines but I thought here might be a better board for them.

Blood Paint: After a killing a skilled barbarian smears the blood of his victem upon his face giving a bonus to the warrior against that type of creature.

Warrior Paint: A warrior that smears his face with his own blood gains a bonus to all 'blood' buffs

Blood Totem: A temporary totem created from a fallen victem's body parts. Creation is mech based and has a long roundtime. The totem remains upon the ground and gives all barbarians in that room an ability boost as long as it is there. It can be advanced and destroyed with any hit or by ranged.

Blood Brothers: Two barbarians that are bleeding can 'bond' with each other by sharing blood and will give a boost to each as long as they are joined in a group. (The concept of blood brothers could be made to have a more permanent effect or other abilities such as sencing anothers location or death).

Just some barbaric thoughts ...Xixist

Re: Blood Paint 11/12/2006 08:38 PM CST
Very cool ideas, Xixist.

- Simon

UNDEFEATED LIVES HERE

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex