Stare 02/06/2006 06:57 PM CST
Position before stare, strong.
Position after stare, very strong.

No moves by either me or the critter in the time it took to get the stare off.

Gladiator Maulem~

"The truth is that ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more death. However fully thought through, well executed violence never leads to more violence because afterwards, the other guys are all dead." ~Ternith
Re: Stare 02/06/2006 07:04 PM CST
<<stare warp
That did not feel as inspiring as you had hoped.
You envision your warpaint in your mind. Using that vision, you flex your muscles and adjust your posture to impressive effect.
Roundtime: 3 sec.>>

<<Position before stare, strong.
Position after stare, very strong.

No moves by either me or the critter in the time it took to get the stare off.>>

Well that definately makes sense.......does the extra position bonus last for the duration of the stare? (assuming that is what it was) And did you get the "that did not feel as inspiring" message? So low-end affect?

Codiax.

Why kill anything when you can kill mages
Re: Stare 02/06/2006 07:22 PM CST
I killed the viper pretty quick after that, didn't think to test to see how long the boost lasts, but it'd be hard to get a viper to hold still long enough to test that accurately I'd think.

Gladiator Maulem~

"The truth is that ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more death. However fully thought through, well executed violence never leads to more violence because afterwards, the other guys are all dead." ~Ternith