Dear IF, I Am Digging You 03/03/2013 05:40 PM CST
You are currently practicing the Bear Form and will hold focus of it for a very long time.
You are currently practicing the Buffalo Form and will hold focus of it for a very long time.
You are currently practicing the Monkey Form and will hold focus of it for a very long time.
You are currently practicing the Piranha Form and will hold focus of it for a very long time.
The Tenacity meditation is still vivid in your mind.
The Contemplation meditation is still vivid in your mind.
>>>>>>>>>>>>|>>>

You feel a jolt as your vision snaps shut.
R>

Kodius, I am liking whatever tweaks you have made to IF. This is really good stuff! Management of the pool is going way smoother.

"If swords ever cross, the Barbarian shall be the one left standing." - Guild Leader Agonar
Re: Dear IF, I Am Digging You 03/03/2013 06:18 PM CST
>>Kodius, I am liking whatever tweaks you have made to IF. This is really good stuff! Management of the pool is going way smoother.

Agreed! Looks like you could run four forms and still have enough IF to berserk sometimes.
Re: Dear IF, I Am Digging You 03/03/2013 06:29 PM CST
>>Kodius, I am liking whatever tweaks you have made to IF. This is really good stuff! Management of the pool is going way smoother.

I'm having a happy time over in Plat, too. Not sure if we've gotten every day-to-day tweak yet, but if not, that just makes me even happier with how things have been changed.

~The Prydaen~
Re: Dear IF, I Am Digging You 03/03/2013 07:02 PM CST
I think I was telling Gort that I noticed something a bit different with IF a few days ago. Not sure what Kodius did but it's working better for me. I've been so 'noobish' lately with combat that I wasn't sure if it was all in my head or not.

Anyway, two thumbs up.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha