IF Gain Worse Now 02/26/2013 04:34 PM CST
Since the most recent change I am totally unable to gain any IF above the passive cap while using even a single form. Previously, if I were only using dragon my IF would very slowly increase; it would take > 1 hour to fill, but it would increase.

I ran a test today. I started by fighting without anything active. After a half hour I was at about 50% above passive cap (nearly your full height above you). Then I turned on dragon and continued killing as fast as I can. After another half hour my IF had decreased a notch.

I know that there are abilities coming out soon to help with IF gain, but I wanted to note this because the recent change didn't indicate that IF gain would be worsened.

177 IF, 155 Aug if it matters.
Re: IF Gain Worse Now 02/26/2013 06:17 PM CST
I'm not sure about IF gain specifically, but the most recent change has made a noticeable difference in effectiveness. Unless I broke through some wall in the last couple ranks, keeping things up is easier now. At 18th circle, with 114 IF, 100 Aug and 90 Warding, I can run one form, and berserk back to back (Avalanche, so it's an easy one mind you) on top of it, or I can sustain two forms for a good while. When those two forms drop due to fire, I can put one form back up and sustain it indefinitely, provided I keep killing.

~The Prydaen~