inner fire 08/04/2007 12:50 AM CDT
Does inner fire affect how much damage i do?
Re: inner fire 08/04/2007 07:49 AM CDT
Not in the direct sense. Inner fire just fuels our abilities like dancing and berserking. Dancing/Berserking can affect how much damage we do.

-Galren Moonskin

Messenger Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
Re: You sense a decrease in the level of your inner fire. 08/30/2007 01:01 PM CDT
>>Ouch. That sounds to be quite disruptive in an emergency situation, even if ye don't mean to be. Had no idea a barb could be like that.

When I'm bored and in Crossing. Sometimes I'll go hang out at the WM guild. Just my presence causes alot of peoples spells to fail. Most of them don't even notice and keep at it.

-Gavyn

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
Negative inner fire 12/27/2007 09:59 AM CST
There aint no lower end cap unless it came in within the past two months, I have never assisted about it, but i have litterally lost my fire for days at a time from casting in the same room as me, its caused numerous deaths.

Litterally.. days
Re: Negative inner fire 12/27/2007 12:27 PM CST
Hopefully they change this, cause that's pretty ridiculous.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Negative inner fire 12/27/2007 08:50 PM CST
Yeah but its also pretty rediculous to stand in a room for hours with a ranger casting that earth sense, or whatever, and seeing inner fire hit every few seconds.
Re: Negative inner fire 12/27/2007 09:07 PM CST
>>ranger casting that earth sense

Warrior Mages cast Earth Sense.
Re: Negative inner fire 12/27/2007 10:21 PM CST
It all depends on the level of the caster.

Then Clerics have a spell that sap IF like crazy. If my Barb wants to stand in a room for 10 hours while a War Mage casts EAS every minute, then he can. It's still no valid reason to not have a bottom cap on inner fire.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi