Chakral Items 09/25/2005 04:11 PM CDT
Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I'm looking for a chakral medallion or any item which can be meditated on for internal flame. Something that has a good look to it for a warrior would be ideal, but mainly so I don't have to run back to the guild to check it or take up smoking or what not. Also, if you happen to know the price? As I'm not very well off yet, this would be a great help.
Thanks in advance for any info.

Pete~Player of several in the Realms of Dragons.

"Yeah, we'll call you," muttered Ron as the knight disappeared, "if we ever need someone mental." -RON (Harry Potter, TPOA)

A man's fate is a man's fate and life is but an illusion- James Clavell
Re: Chakral Items 09/25/2005 05:09 PM CDT
We have the eagle chakrel amulet, but we're selling it for what we paid for it, 50 plat lirum.

Drex

Jeladric says, "May I remind you blunt does not mean mannerless."
Jeladric says, "You know that you must work on your upper class drawl when you gossip. It is best done with the teeth clenched. In a parody of a smile."
Re: Chakral Items 09/25/2005 05:53 PM CDT
If you want to go basic, in the Crossing Barbarian Guild store is an uncut chakrel amulet, 25 plat. Its not instant like the perfect cut ones, but it is faster than a flame. Plus it doesn't hurt so much if you lose it.

Caraamon Majerye,
Gor'Tog Barbarian Extrordi...Well somewhat average
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Chakral Items 09/25/2005 06:36 PM CDT
Ah. Thanks. I didn't see anything Chakral in there, but I'll look again after a few more hunting trips. I think I'll be able to swing 25 plats within a couple of weeks.

Pete~Player of several in the Realms of Dragons.

"Yeah, we'll call you," muttered Ron as the knight disappeared, "if we ever need someone mental." -RON (Harry Potter, TPOA)

A man's fate is a man's fate and life is but an illusion- James Clavell