Inner Fire Recovery 04/29/2003 08:21 AM CDT
Alot has been going on in the Roar folder about inner fire recovery and I have a question on it. I know that by killing creatures at level aids in the recovery of inner fire, but my question is do you recover innerfire as you are using it? While you have an active dance up and are on hunt do you regain IF while killing?

~Ternith

Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of having failed to live.
Re: Inner Fire Recovery 04/29/2003 08:52 AM CDT
<< While you have an active dance up and are on hunt do you regain IF while killing? >>

Yes you do. That is why people who dance and do not kill things have shorter dances and have to wait longer before they can dance again.
Re: Inner Fire Recovery 04/29/2003 10:25 AM CDT
Thats probably why I was able to dance wolverine 3 times in a row hunting caracals with a whopping 23 discipline. Funny thing, I couldnt dance wolverine at all after dancing panther hunting the same swarm from full fire, I still say panthers IF use is whacked<g>

Anyone actually know what disc/circle you need to dance panther often?

Drachus
Re: Inner Fire Recovery 04/30/2003 02:47 AM CDT
<<<<Thats probably why I was able to dance wolverine 3 times in a row hunting caracals with a whopping 23 discipline. Funny thing, I couldnt dance wolverine at all after dancing panther hunting the same swarm from full fire, I still say panthers IF use is whacked<g>

Anyone actually know what disc/circle you need to dance panther often?

Drachus>>>>>

I was able to dance panther back to back once I hit 90th with 60 discipline. Although it might take like 30 seconds in between dancing. This is without hunting, based purely off natarul IF regen. when hunting i can go back to back just about.
Passive Inner Fire Recovery 08/20/2006 01:25 PM CDT
Does passive inner fire recovery (via duration of time only) cap at any point of concentration?

Meaning, lets say my concentration is 1,000. Will raising concentration beyond 800 (as an example) be pointless in terms of benefiting quicker passive inner fire recovery?

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html
Re: Passive Inner Fire Recovery 08/22/2006 06:49 PM CDT
Can't answer/give details on that.

Gamemaster Iayn
Barbarian Liaison
Re: Passive Inner Fire Recovery 08/22/2006 07:03 PM CDT
Ok thanks. Was this thread, btw.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html