Prev_page Previous 1
Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/02/2011 11:06 AM CST
We all love weapons or else we wouldn't be here. We're like the Elanthia equivalent of the NRA! We all have our collections.

So, show off your personal favorites here!

I have some real treasures but this is my favorite:

>glance
You glance down to see a giant war mallet with a forge-welded head in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>l mall
The black iron hammer-head is paired with a steel axe blade, the whole secured to a long oak shaft studded with flattened copper spikes.

>attack
You turn to face a bone wolf.
< Moving with grace, you step backward and then slice at a bone wolf. A bone wolf attempts to dodge, moving directly into the blow. The mallet lands a powerful strike that cuts deeply into the wolf's right tricep, barely stunning it.
[You're slightly off balance and in superior position.]
[Roundtime 6 sec.]

>swap mallet
You switch your mallet so that you can use it as a two-handed blunt weapon.
>att
< You bash a giant war mallet with a forge-welded head at a bone wolf. A bone wolf fails to evade, mainly avoiding the blow. The mallet lands a powerful strike that turns the quadricep to mush and crushes the femur in a mighty strike across the left leg.
[You're winded, somewhat off balance and in strong position.]
[Roundtime 6 sec.]
>
* A bone wolf swipes, showing worn claws at you. You evade, twisting to one side.
[You're winded, somewhat off balance and in better position.]
>ret
You retreat back to pole range.
>attack
>
< You sweep a giant war mallet with a forge-welded head at a bone wolf. A bone wolf attempts to evade, taking the full blow. The mallet lands a massive strike that leaves it with a short bloody stump of a left leg.
A bone wolf displays a defiant snarl before dying.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 6 sec.]

Bone-crushing impact in 2HB, and hits from pole range!

My second favorite weapon in my collection, even though I train LT more than HT nowadays, is "a blued steel hurling axe with a deeply serrated edge."

Hits like a ton of bricks every time! Anyone who has ever used one knows what I'm talking about.

So post your favorites!
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/03/2011 07:02 AM CST
>gaze fingers
You gaze at your claws.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/03/2011 02:37 PM CST
>>You gaze at your claws.

Seconded.

Though a close tie for second would be both halberd and slings.

Halberds for being really fun to use and slings for being really funny when you actually kill someone with one.

- Asdiel, Death Dealer in training

"You've got to be crazy. It's too late to be sane. You've got to go full-tilt. Cause you're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing." -Robin Williams
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/03/2011 05:41 PM CST
>>and slings for being really funny when you actually kill someone with one.

Hey don't mock my weapon of choice!

Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/04/2011 02:56 AM CST
Won the alter for this at 2004 simucon and designed it same time

a textured scimitar

a massively proportioned scimitar with a carved Gor'Tog head hilt

l scim
The unusual texture of the scimitar emphasizes its massive proportions. The heavy blade dimples in a way suggestive of a tongue outstretched between the tooth-shaped crossguards. A finish applied to the blade tinges it with a green tint, while the hilt tapers to a large, carved 'Tog head to counterweight the weapon. Red ruby eyes glint in the light, and the open mouth dribbles a silver-beaded ribbon of drool down its chin. Etched along the blade near the tip are the words, "Ya been 'Tog Slobbered!"

You are certain that it could do:
poor puncture damage
great slice damage
poor impact damage

You are certain that the scimitar is decently balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

it's 19 stone an odd weight but is also glaes.

Klurn Odarien

rub other gweth
[Assuming you mean the Barbarian Guildleader Les.]
You rub your jadeite gwethdesuan.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/04/2011 03:22 AM CST
You tap Sa Karaagglof Sverdh inside your leather harness. In all its different modes. This one is a severe impact ME/LT.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Transcendent Barbarian of M'Riss
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/04/2011 10:01 AM CST
>>This one is a severe impact ME/LT.

Don't let this ever, ever fall into the hands of Vinjince :(

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/04/2011 11:56 AM CST
>>This one is a severe impact ME/LT.

You can't be serious. :(

How did you get this?

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/04/2011 12:55 PM CST
He bought it at an auction and it's made for dwarves. It it changes and is stats are crazy in every form it takes. Yes I said every as it takes more than one form.

Oderint Dum Metuant
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 03:17 AM CST

You deftly remove the Karaagglof Sverdh from your harness.
>
The Sverdh appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.

A loud voice exclaims, "Kniwa vut sa shar ut sa Sa Karaagglof Sverdh!"

Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "Kneel at the sight of The Stone Glove Sword!"

Sa Karaagglof Sverdh is a light thrown and medium edged melee-ranged weapon.

somewhat fair puncture damage
somewhat fair slice damage
very severe impact damage

You are certain that the Sverdh is dismally balanced and is excellently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the Karaagglof Sverdh is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.

You are certain that the Karaagglof Sverdh weighs exactly 71 stones.
You wonder if the Karaagglof Sverdh could be worth about a small mint in lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the Karaagglof Sverdh, as if it will be with you always.

And yes, that last line means I bonded it.. Invoke bone, throw.. repeat.. Wonderful! Who cares if it lodges!

______
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 07:42 AM CST
I wish more awesome weapons like this existed. Maybe when the crafting rewrite happens. Here's hoping, at least.

__
~Leilond
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 11:51 AM CST
That's just sick. Low puncture means it won't lodge so easily. If it does lodge it'll probably be the killing blow anyway.

Nice weapon, man. And I echo Leilond's post.

Individuals, families, countries, continents are destroyed at the heavy hand of Vinjince.

-GM Abasha
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 01:03 PM CST
I'll go out on a limb and say that stuff like that will likely remain auction only, rather than mass produced by players.

GM Jaedren
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 01:11 PM CST
It seems like it would be good to put stuff like this (better than forged?) in the new map boxes. (granted perhaps not that good)

I.E. players could go on quests to get better than forged weapons/armor.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/05/2011 08:28 PM CST
I'm so glad that I started this topic, if only because it prompted Magdar to post about this amazing item.

It definitely puts anything in my collection to shame.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/06/2011 03:50 AM CST
Since you seemed so interested in this weapon, here it all of it...

The Shalsnipis appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
A loud voice rasps, "Sa Mikhildis Shalsnipis mota braeka karaag! Kenach vare galik tweskren!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "The Big Warrior Mountain Cutter can break rock. Bones are like twigs!"
Sa Mikhildis Shalsnipis is a heavy thrown and two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.
low puncture damage
great slice damage
heavy impact damage
You are certain that the Shalsnipis is poorly balanced and is soundly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the Mikhildis Shalsnipis is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.

You are certain that the Mikhildis Shalsnipis weighs exactly 150 stones.
You estimate that the Mikhildis Shalsnipis is probably worth around a small mint in lirums.
Sa Mikhildis Shalsnipis begins to hum softly and is suffused with a powerful blue glow.

The Mikhildis Shalsnipis begins to slowly transform in your hands, its smooth stone axe head melding into the handle, forming a straight stone rod. The rod then gradually flattens itself into a hefty, broad-bladed sword with a basket hilt.
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "Kneel at the sight of The Stone Glove Sword!"

The Sverdh appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
Sa Karaagglof Sverdh is a light thrown and medium edged melee-ranged weapon.
You are certain that the Sverdh is dismally balanced and is excellently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the Karaagglof Sverdh is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.
You are certain that the Karaagglof Sverdh weighs exactly 71 stones.
You are unable to determine the value of the Karaagglof Sverdh.You wonder if the Karaagglof Sverdh is probably worth around a small mint in kronars.
clench sver
Sa Karaagglof Sverdh whispers to you, "Bida, sterak drotis. Ag svefli, hvin darg tolna."
clench sver
Sa Karaagglof Sverdh begins to hum softly and is suffused with a powerful blue glow.

The Karaagglof Sverdh begins to slowly transform in your hands, the blade lengthens and becomes more cylindrical forming a smooth shaft, while the tip flattens and becomes quite broad.
A loud voice cries, "Thrage faar Sa Delviland Dessleg hvin darg va showrskilik!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "Run from The Spade Tip Long Spear if you are wise!"
The Dessleg appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
A loud voice cries, "Thrage faar Sa Delviland Dessleg hvin darg va showrskilik!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "Run from The Spade Tip Long Spear if you are wise!"
Sa Delviland Dessleg is a heavy thrown and pike pole-ranged weapon.
great puncture damage
low slice damage
low impact damage
You are certain that the Dessleg is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the Delviland Dessleg is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.
You are certain that the Delviland Dessleg weighs exactly 143 stones.
You are unable to determine the value of the Delviland Dessleg.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

The Delviland Dessleg begins to slowly transform in your hands, the over-sized spearhead begins to expand into a solid globe while the haft shortens and becomes thicker. Several wart-like protrusions form on the head and rapidly sprout into several sharp spikes.
A loud voice chants, "Sa Marghvas Knottrhamar faarin grewd drusa galik glan!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "The Many Sharp Ball Hammer makes blood fall like rain!"

The Knottrhamar appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
A loud voice chants, "Sa Marghvas Knottrhamar faarin grewd drusa galik glan!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "The Many Sharp Ball Hammer makes blood fall like rain!"
Sa Marghvas Knottrhamar is a light thrown and medium blunt melee-ranged weapon.
low puncture damage
no slice damage
great impact damage
You are certain that the Knottrhamar is dismally balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the Marghvas Knottrhamar is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.
You are certain that the Marghvas Knottrhamar weighs exactly 50 stones.
You are unable to determine the value of the Marghvas Knottrhamar.
You sense a deep connection with the Marghvas Knottrhamar, as if it will be with you always.

Sa Marghvas Knottrhamar begins to hum softly and is suffused with a powerful blue glow.

The Marghvas Knottrhamar begins to slowly transform in your hands, the spherical end splitting and lengthening on each side of the haft into two narrow stone blades, one vertical and the other horizontal.
A loud voice bellows, "Ker duthra bergae hnarth faar Sa Togheftur Darghamar!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "All will taste death from The Tog Weight Tall Hammer!"
The Darghamar appears quite well suited for your short strong Dwarven arms.
A loud voice bellows, "Ker duthra bergae hnarth faar Sa Togheftur Darghamar!"
Your Dwarven blood tells you this means, "All will taste death from The Tog Weight Tall Hammer!"
Sa Togheftur Darghamar is a heavy thrown and two-handed blunt melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that the Darghamar is dismally balanced and is excellently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.
You are certain that the Togheftur Darghamar is quite guarded against damage, and are in pristine condition.
You are certain that the Togheftur Darghamar weighs exactly 71 stones.
You are certain that the Togheftur Darghamar is worth about 24749995 lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the Togheftur Darghamar, as if it will be with you always.

If only it were pole ranged in 2he and 2hb mode.. and yes I want to have my cake and eat it too!

______
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/06/2011 08:18 AM CST
Bummer, I hate the idea of amassing ungodly amounts of platinum just for an auction item. I would much rather spend my time at gaining skill in a crafting ability to maybe even only make one of these legendary items in my character's lifetime.

Ahh well, I guess combat and coin-gaining is where it's at still :P

__
~Leilond
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/07/2011 12:09 AM CST
Here's my favorite weapon

A silver-etched war sword forged from glaes with a leather-wrapped grip that is spattered with blood is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

low puncture damage
severe slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the sword is reasonably balanced and is decently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A silver-etched war sword forged from glaes with a leather-wrapped grip that is spattered with blood is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

very extreme slice damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is soundly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the war sword is of average construction, and is practically in mint condition.

The war sword is made with metal.

Oderint Dum Metuant
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/08/2011 03:53 PM CST
With a flick of your wrist you stealthily unsheathe some opalescent pink blades into your right hand.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 03/11/2011 11:37 AM CST
Masterfully crafted, the leather-wrapped hilt of the sword is topped with a gold dragon-pommel inset with emerald eyes. Etched into the razor sharp blade are faintly glowing runes.

A dragon-pommel bastard sword etched with ancient runes of power is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

somewhat heavy puncture damage
very great slice damage
heavy impact damage

You are certain that the sword is fairly balanced and is decently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A dragon-pommel bastard sword etched with ancient runes of power is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

heavy puncture damage
extreme slice damage
great impact damage

You are certain that the sword is decently balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the bastard sword is a bit safeguarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The bastard sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the bastard sword weighs about 48 stones.
You are certain that the bastard sword is worth exactly 104000 lirums.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 04/03/2011 09:47 AM CDT
ROADKILL090 can you get a hold of me in private via aim at Dreadnyhm or in game. I play Dreadnym. This is in regardsto your Dragon pommeled bastie. It is very important. I used to own one of the three original sister blades. I am willing to pay your 500 plat just for your time.

Thanks,
Dread
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 09/25/2011 07:22 PM CDT
Bit late, but I just ran across this post and I like it... so here's my baby.

> tap broad
You tap a massive reinforced haralun broadsword with a long blood channel that you are holding.

> l broad
The sword is a heavy piece of work, obviously designed with a Gor'Tog in mind, with the word "Uruku" along one flat. To offset the blade, the hilt is carved from soft grey wiirwood and inset with a large chunk of obsidian in the pommel with no break in the wood. Stamped on one side of the wiirwood hilt are two combatant snow leopards facing one another over a triparted flory background, under which is crudely etched "Stand Like a Rokk."
There appears to be something written on it.

> read broad
A haralun broadsword reads:
"May death come swift and merciful to those who deserve it, but this blade shall make it long and excruciating for those that do not."

A massive reinforced haralun broadsword with a long blood channel is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor (2/25) damage
severe (13/25) damage
moderate (7/25) damage

You are certain that the broadsword is fairly (5/13) is soundly (8/13) to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the haralun broadsword highly protected against damage (13/18), and in pristine condition.

The haralun broadsword is made with metal.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a quality of 99, placing it at 'extremely pure' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a hardness of 95, placing it at 'absurdly hard' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a durability of 60, placing it at 'good durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a workability of 20, placing it at 'difficulty to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has an electrical resistance of 70, placing it at 'not a very good conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a thermal resistance of 75, placing it at 'not very good at transfering heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the metal in the haralun broadsword has a physical resistance of 80, placing it at 'exceptionally good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the haralun broadsword weighs exactly 52 stones.
35 Platinum 0 Gold 0 Silver 0 Bronze 0 Copper lirums
You are certain that the haralun broadsword is worth exactly 350000 lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the haralun broadsword, as if it will be with you always.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 09/29/2011 08:08 AM CDT
My new favorite, forged last night:

A tyrium spear is a heavy thrown and pike melee-ranged weapon.

very severe (14/25) puncture damage
somewhat moderate (6/25) slice damage
somewhat moderate (6/25) impact damage

You are certain that the spear is reasonably (7/13) balanced and is reasonably (7/13) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the tyrium spear is nearly impervious to damage (17/18), and is in pristine condition (98-100%).

The tyrium spear is made with metal.
You are certain that the tyrium spear weighs exactly 68 stones.
You are certain that the tyrium spear is worth exactly 1309451 lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the tyrium spear, as if it will be with you always.

Now all it needs is to be baptized in the blood of a Baron. Wonder where I can find one of those... Hmm.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 09/29/2011 10:24 AM CDT
drool...

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 09/29/2011 09:46 PM CDT
What's your mix, on that sadly powerful beast of a spear (sad, because it'll make anything it faces look very sad).

Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 09/30/2011 06:34 AM CDT
>>What's your mix, on that sadly powerful beast of a spear (sad, because it'll make anything it faces look very sad).

Pretty simple 10 volume tyrium/4 volume platinum mix. Balanced and tempered.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 10/01/2011 11:16 AM CDT
>Now all it needs is to be baptized in the blood of a Baron. Wonder where I can find one of those... Hmm.

I am so pretending I didn't read that.
Glorious spear!

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/02/2011 02:18 PM CDT

> app sci

A polished black scimitar is a medium edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor (2/25) puncture damage
great (11/25) slice damage
poor (2/25) impact damage

You are certain that the scimitar is reasonably (7/13) balanced and is reasonably (7/13) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the polished black scimitar is of average construction (9/18), and is in good condition (80-89%).

The polished black scimitar is made with metal.
You are certain that the polished black scimitar weighs exactly 24 stones.
You are certain that the polished black scimitar is worth exactly 420 lirums.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/02/2011 04:58 PM CDT
A tyrium greatsword is a two-handed edged pole-ranged weapon.

overwhelming slice damage
very extreme impact damage

You are certain that the greatsword is terribly balanced and is amazingly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the tyrium greatsword is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The tyrium greatsword is made with metal.
You are certain that the tyrium greatsword weighs exactly 124 stones.
You are certain that the tyrium greatsword is worth exactly 2009347 dokoras.
You sense a deep connection with the tyrium greatsword, as if it will be with you always.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/02/2011 05:09 PM CDT
Where is that scimitar from?

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/02/2011 06:19 PM CDT
These are my guys:

A scimitar is a medium edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor puncture damage
great slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the scimitar is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the scimitar is marginally vulnerable to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The scimitar is made with metal.
You are certain that the scimitar weighs exactly 34 stones.
You are certain that the scimitar is worth exactly 378 dokoras.

A tyrium cutlass is a medium edged melee-ranged weapon.

very heavy slice damage
somewhat heavy impact damage

You are certain that the cutlass is fairly balanced and is well suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the tyrium cutlass is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The tyrium cutlass is made with metal.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass weighs exactly 48 stones.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass is worth exactly 864208 dokoras.

>compare cut to scim
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass is far stronger than the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass is about as balanced as the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass is more suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength than the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass does a little more puncture damage than the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass does about as much slice damage as the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass does a lot more impact damage than the scimitar.
You are certain that the tyrium cutlass weighs quite a bit more than the scimitar.
[Roundtime: 8 seconds]

Cutlass is a beast ME.

A darkened tyrium battle staff wound with a rusty steel spring is a quarter staff pole-ranged weapon.

somewhat heavy puncture damage
poor slice damage
extreme impact damage

You are certain that the staff is well balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the tyrium staff is nearly impervious to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The tyrium staff is made with metal.
You are certain that the tyrium staff weighs exactly 69 stones.
You are certain that the tyrium staff is worth exactly 1127226 dokoras.

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/02/2011 07:32 PM CDT
Lol at the fact everything is tyrium.

~Leilond
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/03/2011 08:08 AM CDT
This ones from the current fest:

A ceremonial scimitar with an ornate skull-shaped pommel is a medium edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor puncture damage
heavy slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the scimitar is fairly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the ceremonial scimitar is marginally vulnerable to damage, and is in pristine condition.

The ceremonial scimitar is made with metal.
You wonder if the ceremonial scimitar might weigh several tens of stones.
You are certain that the ceremonial scimitar is worth exactly 800000 lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the ceremonial scimitar, as if it will be with you always.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/03/2011 01:32 PM CDT
>This ones from the current fest:

Intersting, I had that exact same scimitar bout 2 years ago. Back then it was fairly expensive as far as a weapon goes, I cannot remember where I got it from, but I sold it for 400 plat.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/03/2011 02:41 PM CDT
Forever Faithful was name of the shop I got it from.

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/05/2011 05:00 AM CDT
The scimitar I posted isn't. Its old, pre-cap Mendasity forged with a kertig fist.

I'm not sure if Tyrium can match it or not, but I know that everything under this new system that is even close to it is atleast 20 stones heavier.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/23/2011 04:30 PM CST
I love this thing:

A glaes two-handed sword is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor puncture damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is soundly balanced and is decently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the two-handed sword is quite guarded against damage, and is in pristine condition.

The two-handed sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the two-handed sword weighs exactly 36 stones.
You are certain that the two-handed sword is worth exactly 314688 dokoras.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/23/2011 08:00 PM CST
::drool::

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/23/2011 08:14 PM CST
That's pre armorsmithing glaes, love that my bastie apps the same in 2he your's has better construction

A silver-etched war sword forged from glaes with a leather-wrapped grip is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

low puncture damage
severe slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the sword is reasonably balanced and is decently suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A silver-etched war sword forged from glaes with a leather-wrapped grip is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is soundly balanced and is reasonably suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the war sword is of average construction, and is practically in mint condition.

The war sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the war sword weighs exactly 36 stones.
You are certain that the war sword is worth exactly 10000 lirums.
You sense a deep connection with the war sword, as if it will be with you always.
Re: Barbarians: PYF (Post Your Favorite) Weapon(s)! 11/23/2011 08:57 PM CST
No doubt. If anyone can cap a glaes bastie (under current smithing), I bet the 2HE side (for balance) would be so sick. For a dedicated two-hander, I am blown away by how amazing that glaes sword came out. I'm going to inch it up a little to 37 and or 38 stones and see if it gets to mighty/soundly. I made one at 39 that came out mighty/reasonably.
Prev_page Previous 1