So what happend? 02/18/2005 02:29 PM CST
Just curious if someone could someup to me what happend with Raellia and the whole trying to kill T'Kiel thing that was going on when I left. Did that event end? Is she still around with Grishnook?

Kahel the cuirous.
Re: So what happend? 02/18/2005 02:37 PM CST
Blah blah, kicked out and Callava's brother is the dance pit master now blah blah. She's still running around...somewhere.

I am --- Navak
Re: So what happend? 02/19/2005 08:57 AM CST
Last I saw or heard from ole Rae Rae was before the war. She had a habit of running around Haven triage sites during invasions and chucking mana bombs in to nerf the empaths/clerics/paladins. Kinda lost track of Grishnok, Jomay and co after Morganae froze Jourok in a block of ice during the peace talks after the Outcast war, and Raellia kinda disappeared along with them.

OOC: My thoughts are that, when a few GM's left the events team after the war, we lost the players of several of our favorite baddies. Perhaps Raellia was among them. But, perhaps not.

Maulem~
The truth is that ineffective, unfocused violence leads to more death. However fully thought through, well executed violence never leads to more violence because afterwards, the other guys are all dead.
~Commander Ternith Sjomah
Re: So what happend? 02/19/2005 03:39 PM CST
Wouldn't a non-thief using mana bombs just be mechanics abuse? Or did they open up some of the harvested easter eggs?

I am --- Navak
Re: So what happend? 02/19/2005 06:12 PM CST
Mana bombs existed before thieves got them.

Blue Fire
Re: So what happend? 06/06/2005 04:55 PM CDT
Mana bomb?!?!?!?! OHH!!! I'll take a pallet of 100 please.

Caraamon Majerye,
Barbarian Extrordi...Well somewhat average