Quality of Death Items 03/30/2019 12:33 PM CDT
Okay, I really mean Quality of Life (QOL) but...we are Barbarians! We have a new set of GMs onboarded to the game. Let's take advantage of letting them know what we really want to make our lives better. Please post your top three to five QOL wishes. I'll start.

1.) Ability to stop individual Meditations and Berserks (like we can with Forms)
2.) Alpha strike of some type
3.) One of our abilities to bonus Discipline (either Wolverine or Badger)

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Quality of Death Items 03/30/2019 02:33 PM CDT
>>Alpha strike of some type

I've got approval to rework Warstomp/Juggernaut into something like this. It's going to be among my next few projects, barring unforeseen priorities.

GM Grejuva
Re: Quality of Death Items 03/30/2019 05:56 PM CDT
>>I've got approval to rework Warstomp/Juggernaut into something like this. It's going to be among my next few projects, barring unforeseen priorities. - GM Grejuva

That's great news. Thank you Grejuva!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Quality of Death Items 03/31/2019 10:47 AM CDT

>> Let's take advantage of letting them know what we really want to make our lives better. Please post your top three to five QOL wishes.<<

1) A bond weapon ability similar to a paladin bond armaments. Maybe a Barb only chain that we can pull or something so throws snap back to into hand.
2) See Rhadyn (Alpha strike)
3) See Rhadyn (Disc buff)

>> I've got approval to rework Warstomp/Juggernaut into something like this. It's going to be among my next few projects, barring unforeseen priorities.<<

Thank you! This sounds great!
Re: Quality of Death Items 04/01/2019 07:23 PM CDT
This has me really excited, I know Rhadyn has a list of things that people were compiling for quite some time for what lots of Barbs would like to see. Honestly, I just want to be able to feel like a Barbarian. I feel more like a Paladin as a Barb because our whole kit is defensive passive buffs. The combo system mentioned also sounded fun but not sure if that was just lip service a year+ ago.

I just want the offensive potential of the the magic prime nukers only with weapons. Especially if that barrier review does happen and barbs lose the potency of magic defensives, will put the guild in a brutal state.
Re: Quality of Death Items 04/02/2019 04:31 AM CDT

I would like:

1. A cheap skinning buff easy to get at a low circle.
2. A boost to crafting ability
3. A significant upgrade to damage using barbarian maneuvers
Re: Quality of Death Items 04/02/2019 03:47 PM CDT

1. Inviso
2. Inviso
3. Inviso
Re: Quality of Death Items 04/02/2019 09:31 PM CDT
>>1. A cheap skinning buff easy to get at a low circle.

I think Seek should switch from an Outdoorsmanship buff to a Skinning buff myself too. It would help out much more. I haven't gotten into stone carving as much as I want to but what do you all think? Heck, now that I think about it, add a new meditation for Skinning, cost 1 prereq 1, in the Predator tree called "Hull" that bonuses skinning. Heh.

Re: Quality of Death Items 04/04/2019 12:44 PM CDT
Do lower barbs have an issue with skinning? I can't remember a single mob I ran into as a Barb that I ever had issues skinning while training.

Maybe this is a product of training every weapon all the time and I just didn't experience it.

Maybe the tiered system in Barbs needs to be changed entirely. Like there is no reason for Panther to be so far away from the early levels and especially such a useful buff not in the powermonger tree. Hell, Powermonger needs to be unlocked from the start anyhow, but also more barb QOL that needs to happen.
Re: Quality of Death Items 04/05/2019 02:30 AM CDT

Not so much that we can't skin but to arrange earlier and increase the quality and net worth.