I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 04:57 AM CDT
>>Evasion is now a hard requirement. It does not count as an Nth Survival. You're barbarians. Your top survival is always going to be evasion unless you're sitting in namby pamby classes all day.

Oh rly?

Evasion: 720 12% mind lock (34/34) Climbing: 117 67% clear (0/34)
Perception: 764 02% thoughtful (4/34) Hiding: 744 22% clear (0/34)
Stalking: 723 96% dabbling (1/34)

(My highest weapon is in mid 500's)

Wolfegard quietly says, "I got hitched in a tree."
Moving carefully, you slip your hand into Wolfegard's pockets and carefully grab a gold wedding band.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
Re: I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 05:04 AM CDT
>>Evasion: 720 12% mind lock (34/34) Hiding: 744 22% clear (0/34) Stalking: 723 96% dabbling (1/34)
>>(My highest weapon is in mid 500's)

Putting aside my confusion with why you would do that, these skills are certainly not reflective of a typical Barbarian.
Re: I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 06:44 AM CDT
>>Evasion is now a hard requirement. It does not count as an Nth Survival. You're barbarians. Your top survival is always going to be evasion unless you're sitting in namby pamby classes all day.

Not that I expect it to be a problem in the least bit, but perception is my highest survival on all three of the Barbs I play regularly and hiding/stalking are very very close to, if not above evasion on the one that trains stealths. (Posting from work, so can't log in to check for you just now.)

~The new Gnome~
Re: I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 06:46 AM CDT
Tactics will be trainable in combat right?

- Buuwl
Re: I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 07:09 AM CDT
>>You have a Mastery requirement on par with your primary weapon reqs. This means that you need to decide on a branch of weapons (melee or ranged) to stick with.>>

Ok, so primary mastery will be grandfathered to your top weapon. Say its melee mastery.

What if you have a ranged weapon the same rank?

Then ranged mastery pulls from your bonus pool?

Codiax.
Forged Weapons:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Codiax#Codiax-Forged-Weapons
Re: I find your lack of {perception} disturbing. 03/16/2012 10:05 PM CDT
> Your top survival is always going to be evasion unless you're sitting in namby pamby classes all day.

I stress the "unless you're sitting in namby pamby classes all day."

My top two skills by far are shield at almost 600 and evasion at just under shield. My highest weapon just hit 520. And I spent a LOT of time backtraining various weapons.