Patiently waiting 02/20/2010 06:12 PM CST
>>Once the year-end madness dies down I will make sure to give an update on what changes will be coming quickly, which ones are farther off and the handful that will arrive soon.

>>DR-KODIUS

How was your holiday? Good I hope.

Any chance the madness has died down yet?

Thanks in advance!

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi
Re: Patiently waiting 02/20/2010 08:02 PM CST
Don't hold your breath. Nothing for us will come out more than fluff before combat 3.0 is done. And this is the second thread someone's asked for an update without any actual response.
Re: Patiently waiting 02/23/2010 10:06 AM CST
>>And this is the second thread someone's asked for an update without any actual response.

I love it, ive asked fifty times for a comment on widespread bugs effecting many of the population, nothing.
Re: Patiently waiting 02/23/2010 09:12 PM CST
Howdy everyone. The past few Barbarian bonfires have not offered me a chance to speak with you as I'd hoped, but look for my attendance at the next! I am not aware of anything holding up Barbarian development with regards to pending combat changes. The truth is I am clearing my plate of other big things before I go diving into the land of barb code.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Patiently waiting 02/23/2010 09:17 PM CST
Can someone log that for those of us that won't be going to the bonfire? One thing that was pretty well received was when Aurdun brought up a bunch of barbs from different circle brackets to get suggestions from the different ranges of abilities.
Re: Patiently waiting 02/23/2010 09:45 PM CST
I'll make sure a log is posted.

Magic's Death Caraamon Makdasi,
Gor'Tog Barbarian
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Blunts for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Re: Patiently waiting 02/23/2010 10:12 PM CST
Thanks for the update!

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi
Re: Patiently waiting 02/24/2010 04:31 AM CST
Can't find another GM to take all that non barbarian stuff off your hands or are you trying to finish up other big things? I hope it is the former.. Big things tend to take a lot of time.

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Legendary Barbarian of M'Riss