The Branding: Caraamon 07/30/2017 02:40 PM CDT
Arpia asks Caraamon, "Are you prepared to go next?"
Arpia takes a seat near a hot burning fire contained by a strange metal contraption.
Caraamon loudly says, "Honestly, after hearin da stories dese barbarians tell, I'm not sure da story I picked is even da right one anymore."
Caraamon loudly says, "I was bein really literal when ya asked me fer a battle, dinna tink 'bout gettin all metaphorical."
Arpia says to Caraamon, "Your story is your own but if you wish you wait until the second, you may."
Caraamon loudly says, "Nah, I'll tell it."
Caraamon loudly says, "It's a good story."
Arpia grins at Caraamon.
Arpia gestures at Caraamon.
Caraamon loudly says, "So I was wrackin my brain tryin ta think of what story ta tell, an of course da only one dat kept comin ta mind was da biggest fight I was ever in. Literally, it was huge."
Caraamon loudly says, "So dis was a while ago, or at least it seems like it was a while ago. My memory ain't great even at da best of times, an I got a whack ta da noggin dat day dat really rung my bell."
Caraamon frowns.
Caraamon loudly says, "So like I said, it was either a while ago or not, but I was down in Shard... or maybe it was da Crossings. Anyways, I was walkin on da street when I hear a sound like a thousand people shakin out rugs, ya know flap flap flap. So when I look up, da sky was almost dark wit all dese wings. Dere were bunches of flyin lizards, an dey were landin in town. Well, me bein me, I wasna gonna let dis opportunity pass me by, so I ran toward da nearest one."
Caraamon grins.
Caraamon loudly says, "Now I gotta admit, attackin a lizard da size of a barn ain't exactly da brightest thing ta do, but I also gotta admit, it was a ton of fun. Luckily I wasna alone, or else dis story mighta ended fast, but dere were three or four other people all pilin onta dis lizard."
Caraamon loudly says, "We took turns gettin it's attention an runnin around, while da other people swatted at it. I was usin my old long mallet, somethin I long since replaced, but at da time, gettin range on da bugger was pretty nice. Den it was my turn ta get some hits in, so I took off toward da rear leg."
Caraamon loudly says, "I actually managed ta get some decent hits in, givin some bruises it would feel fer days. That bein said, ya'd be surprised how fast somethin dat big kin move, dodgin blows despite bein da size of a big house. An dat armor! Dose scales put good plate mail ta shame."
Caraamon shakes his head.
Caraamon loudly says, "Alla a sudden, it caught me by surprise, though it prolly shouldna, but dat bugger grabbed me, an wit a noise like a haywire gnomish engine, took ta da air. Now, I'm not normally a panic prone kinda person, but heights jus ain't my ting, so I start thrashin around my mallet every which way. Well I musta hit a nerve or somethin cause dat lizard dropped me only a few stories above da street. Next ting I remember, I'm lyin dere, feet up, head down, an da street canna decide which way is up."
Caraamon loudly exclaims, "So up I jump, an in somethin resemblin a charge I went right back inta da fight!"
Caraamon shakes his fist!
Caidie exclaims, "Barb up!"
Caidie beams at Caraamon!
Caraamon nods.
Caraamon loudly exclaims, "Now, I'm gonna be honest, as much as I wanna tell ya I beat dat overgrown lizard, truth is dat I dinna. Jus as I thought I was makin headway in da fight, breakin a few bones an such, I go an forget about dat tail. Now dat was a bad idea, cause next ting I know, WHAM, tail stinger ta da face!"
Fluttering around Drunstan's left forearm, a stoic snow hawk carved from a white sapphire with piercing blue eyes turns gracefully through the air, tumbling into a series of turns before resuming its orbiting flight.
Arpia grins at Caraamon.
Caraamon loudly exclaims, "So yeah, I was bleedin an blind, an it was jus a madder of time till I ended up dead. Never did see whatever it was dat finished me off, but da important part is dat I dinna run away, I fought till da end!"
Squanto praises Caraamon.
Caraamon loudly says, "Sos I tell dis story not because I lost, but cause I feel dat anyone dat fights only fights dey know dey kin win has missed da point of bein a Barbarian."
Arpia gives Caraamon a slight nod.
Arpia stands up.
Arpia says to Caraamon, "Well told."
Squanto says, "Fry him."
Arpia chuckles at Squanto.
Caraamon gets a tankard of Gor'Tog bloodgrog from inside his traveler's pack.
Caraamon guzzles down some of his bloodgrog and then smacks his lips and wipes them with his sleeve.
Caraamon puts his bloodgrog in his traveler's pack.
Caraamon loudly exclaims, "I'm ready!"
Arpia asks Caraamon, "Are you ready?"
Caraamon nods to Arpia.
Caraamon winces.
Arpia takes a firm grasp on Caraamon's shoulder and turns him away from her.
Arpia draws a slender rod from the fire, its tip glows red.
Arpia starts on the right side of Caraamon's back, moving the burning hot metal across his flesh to form heavily scared flesh.
Caraamon blanches.
A sickly sweet smell wafts past your nose.
Caraamon loudly says, "Hurts like wyvern flame. Which is da other ting I got hit wit."
Arpia's gaze is on where the tip of the rod scores Caraamon's shoulders to form a design from blackened skin.
Caraamon loudly says, "Forgot ta mention dat part."
Caraamon accepts Hammerfist's chicken bone.
A pained expression crosses Caraamon's face.
As Arpia finishes the design created on Caraamon's flesh, their eyes roll back in their heads and they slump to the ground unconscious.

You see Warrior of the Forge Caraamon Makdasi, Voice of Everild, a Gor'Tog Barbarian.
Caraamon has black eyes. He has green-grey skin and a brawny build.
He is very tall for a Gor'Tog.
He appears to be aged.
Caraamon is wearing a tyrium forging mask with an icesteel visor pushed up on his forehead. Pebbles of cooled metal fleck the mask and a thick layer of soot from the mask has smeared the side of his face.
He has a tattoo of a brazen red bear paw print, the palm centered on his head with claw tips just touching on his forehead.
Across his back are heavy scars depicting a battle between a huge bear with sharp claws and a fierce wyvern spewing flames. The deeply scored marks of the brand spread out across his shoulders in blackened furrows.

He has faint scuffing to the right arm, faint scuffing to the left arm, faint scuffing to the right leg, faint scuffing to the chest, faint scuffing to the abdomen, faint scuffing to the back.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a chicken bone in his right hand.
He is wearing a glaes-studded leather toolbelt buckled with miniature crossed hammers, a sable faeweave pouch banded with haralun, a small onyx-hide shield, a blackened steel helm wrought into the malevolent visage of a saber-toothed beast, a chain hauberk crafted from links shaped like interlocking wolverines, some damite heavy plate gauntlets, a barbarian's earring carved from kertig to resemble a tiny forge, a gold medallion symbolizing dedication to Everild, a chakrel hammer and anvil amulet on a haralun chain, a snow-white hiro bearskin with red jade eyes, a blackened steel badge stamped "Weapon Forger On Duty", a tyrium pin stamped with a crossed bear paw and Toggish fist, a steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, a shimmering faeweave baldric with segmented haralun plates, a bear-hide tabard featuring a Gor'Tog warrior beating a mage over an anvil, a wide anlora-avtoma armband etched with a bristly boar's head, a tyrium spider armband set with chips of iahja crystal, a thick armband formed by joined segments of blackened carapace, a platinum wrist knife with a ruby-capped pommel, a bloody steel ring bearing the crest of the Barbarian Guild, a deep ebony bearskin loincloth fastened with a sapphire fox tooth, a blacksmith's tool bag and a pair of dark orchid leather togball boots fitted with icesteel-spiked soles.

Caraamon blinks.
Caraamon loudly says, "Ow."
Arpia chuckles at Caraamon.
Caraamon stands up.
Caraamon grabs Arpia's forearm in a vise-like grip and shakes her violently, greeting her like a long-lost Barbarian sibling.
Caraamon loudly says, "I preciate yer art."
Caraamon loudly says, "An yer time."
Caraamon gives Arpia some coins.