Arpia casually observes the area.
Arpia asks Chuno, "As the second to arrive, are you prepared to go next?"
Chuno deeply says to Arpia, "I am."
Chuno coughs.
Arpia says, "Please share your story."
Chuno inhales a great swallow of air.
Arpia gestures at Chuno.
Chuno nods to Arpia.
Chuno deeply says, "Hello everyone, this is a bit of a story so please bear with me!."
Unimpeded by hair, a drop of sweat glides smoothly down Chuno's head.
Chuno affectionately says, "My papang was a simple farmer, but my mama was a high priestess, an espouser of Hodierna. Over the course of my adolesence she taught me the importance of following the immortals, even if we don't always see where they're leading us."
Chuno appreciatively says, "Unlike other 'Togs, my mother educated me, enforcing a strong general knowledge of how Elanthia works. She gave me a well-rounded education, hoping one day I would follow in her footsteps as a great priest."
Chuno lightheartedly says, "My father, of course, wanted me to be a professional 'Togballer."
Chuno lightheartedly says, "You know, just a typical 'Tog papang, he was a big supporter of the Theren Thrashers."
Chuno chuckles.
Chuno's eyes go dreamy and he begins to drool.
Chuno distantly says, "Oh sorry about that. Where was I? Oh yes, my parents."
Chuno hangs his head and looks like he might cry. He didn't accidentally squash a close friend, did he?
Chuno gets a careful, slightly worried look on his face.
Chuno somberly says, "My mother never saw that for me, but she would always humour my father. When I was but a wee 'Tog of 16 years of age, nary 7 feet in height, my folks died from a sudden disease."
Chuno mournfully says, "Their deaths devastated me. I could understand death by accident, old age, war, and even murder. Something we can avoid, something we can fight, or something that comes at the end of a long, well-lived life, but my mind wouldn't allow me to understand their deaths."
Chuno looks around, sneering with great disdain.
Chuno venomously says, "Illness, disease ridden death at the hands of something unknown. We sought out the best Empaths we could muster in the short time we were given, but they went too quickly, three days is all it took for the disease to finish them."
Chuno savagely says, "Rage consumed me. I left for the road, fighting anyone or anything in any circumstance."
Chuno deeply says, "Along the way I met a barbarian, a small human with great determination. His name was Dugan, and he showed me his power. He convinced me I had brains and brawn but lacked the trained skill to fight the more important battles yet to come."
Chuno urgently says, "We traveled to the Crossing for an audience with Agonar. Agonar eventually let me join after much convincing. He was sure that any 'Tog this well spoken had studied magic at some point in their life. I reassured him that I never dabbled in magic, only observed it from the outside."
Chuno deeply says, "Never had I felt so alive. The power I could muster from within didn't make me lose control, but rather it gave me more control than I had ever thought possible."
Chuno numbly says, "Still, the pain persisted. I sought out clerics of the Thirteen for their guidance and insight, falling back onto what my mother had taught me. I met with priests from all over, some aherents to the Thirteen, and others of their multiple aspects. I persisted until at last I met Mehuhhrk, an S'Kra Mur Priest of Urrem'tier."
Chuno apologetically says, "I had stayed away from Urrem'tier. My mother had always spoken of his need in the Pantheon, but never in any formal detail, actually, the only Immortal and Aspects she didn't elaborate on."
Chuno matter-of-factly says, "She had told me that while Urrem'tier was required for life, he shouldn't be kept close, as one could lose their way if they looked into the void for too long."
Chuno scrunches up his face, wiggles his behind, and makes a feeble hissing sound.
Chuno dutifully says, "Mehuhhrk opened my eyes. He helped me understand that nothing in life is gauranteed. That death is a requirement to make life have value. That death is not the end, but rather just another important step in the process of history. Urrem'tier regards life and death arbitrarily. While they may hurt, it's pointless to be angry or fret over the inevitable."
Chuno emotionlessly says, "Mehuhhrk asked me to join the clerical order as a disciple of Urrem'tier. I turned down his offer as I believe that magic, regardless of who grants it, shouldn't be practiced. I believe that ultimately, people can't be trusted to control the power they obtain, regardless of their original intention."
Chuno prayerfully says, "Instead of joining the order as a cleric, I decided to join as the Arm of Urrem'tier. As the arbiter of my Immortal's will, it is my duty to rid the world of evil, giving them into the hand's of their god to carry out their will. Death is nothing to fear, death is nothing to hide from. It finds us all, and until Urrem'tier decides my end, I am his to command."
Chuno flexes his bulging biceps. Looks like he could lift a horse!
Chuno zealously exclaims, "That is why I want this branding. To show the world, forever, that I am Chuno Blackheart, Hand of Death, Scourge of Urrem'tier!"
Chuno gives a courteous nod and tips his mask politely.
Caidie lets out a loud "Huzzah!" for Chuno!
Arpia smiles at Chuno.
Arpia stands up.
Chuno deeply says, "Sorry, I speak fast when I am nervous."
{Everyone cheers and whatnot}
Arpia says, "A well told story."
Chuno nods.
Arpia stands near Chuno.
Chuno deeply says, "Thank you."
Arpia says to Chuno, "Your arm."
Arpia draws one of the rods from the fire.
Caidie says to Chuno, "This is gonna hurt so much."
Chuno gulps.
Arpia takes a firm grip on Chuno's arm with one hand.
Chuno growls ferociously!
Arpia used the red-hot rod on Chuno's left arm like an artist's tool.
Chuno cringes.
A sickly sweet smell wafts past your nose.
Arpia's eyes narrow as she carves the sharp tip into Chuno's skin forming the design.

You see Conqueror Chuno Blackheart, Scourge of Urrem'tier, a Gor'Tog.
Chuno has a square-jawed face with a generous mouth, pointed ears, twitching sapphire eyes and a crooked nose. He has green-grey skin and a burly build.
He is very tall for a Gor'Tog.
He appears to be in his prime.
He has minor swelling and bruising around the left arm compounded by cuts and bruises about the left arm, faint scuffing to the right hand, faint scuffing to the chest.
He is wearing a polished chain helm topped with curved horns, a double-headed chakrel axe hung from a heavy black chain, a cobalt hide haversack scored with brands, a claymore sheath, a leather-wrapped belt knife, a heavily-girdled warrior's loincloth intricately tooled with scorpions and some thin-soled sandals with worn leather straps.

Chuno deeply asks, "Is it wrong to smell yourself cooking and get hungry?"
Chuno's eyes go dreamy and he begins to drool.
Chuno buffs his scalp, making it shine.
Chuno growls ferociously!
As Arpia finishes the design created on Chuno's flesh, their eyes roll back in their heads and they slump to the ground unconscious.

You see Conqueror Chuno Blackheart, Scourge of Urrem'tier, a Gor'Tog.
Chuno has a square-jawed face with a generous mouth, pointed ears, twitching sapphire eyes and a crooked nose. He has green-grey skin and a burly build.
He is very tall for a Gor'Tog.
He appears to be in his prime.
Permanently blackened flesh creates the brand of a giant scorpion down his left arm. Its tail, slightly curled, rests on the back of his hand, while one huge claw appears to be crushing a small robed figure within its vice-like grasp.
He has minor swelling and bruising around the left arm compounded by cuts and bruises about the left arm, faint scuffing to the right hand, faint scuffing to the chest.
He is wearing a polished chain helm topped with curved horns, a double-headed chakrel axe hung from a heavy black chain, a cobalt hide haversack scored with brands, a claymore sheath, a leather-wrapped belt knife, a heavily-girdled warrior's loincloth intricately tooled with scorpions and some thin-soled sandals with worn leather straps.

Chuno nods.
Chuno's eyes slowly open.
Chuno deeply says, "This is great work, thank you so much."
Chuno grabs Arpia's forearm in a vise-like grip and shakes her violently, greeting her like a long-lost Barbarian sibling.
Chuno lets out a loud "Huzzah!"
Chuno opens his mouth wide as a thunderous belch rolls up from the pit of his stomach.
Chuno leaps to his feet!
Chuno takes a seat near a hot burning fire contained by a strange metal contraption.
Chuno deeply says, "I need to control myself."
Arpia says to Chuno, "Well done."
Chuno deeply says to Arpia, "You as well, thanks again."