The Branding: It Begins 07/09/2017 10:34 PM CDT
Arpia casually observes the area.
You see Unforgiving Arpia, a Human Barbarian.
Arpia has an angular face with a generous mouth, sparkling moss-green eyes and a freckled nose. Her strawberry-streaked red-gold hair is short and curly. She has deeply tanned skin and a brawny figure.
She is slightly under average height for a Human.
She appears to be an adult.
Branded across her back are a series of animal paw prints, their sizes growing larger as they expand up toward her right shoulder. Puckered scars outline the shapes starting at a rabbit print with the smallest and ending with that of a bear's foreclaw.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a snug leather bandeau, a double-wrapped leather weapon belt, a short loincloth made with multihued furs, a pair of fitted leather leggings and a pair of calf-high boots patched together from furs.
Arpia asks, "Are you all ready?"
Arpia raises an eyebrow.
Chuno deeply says, "As I'll ever be."
Squanto lets out a loud "Huzzah!"
Caidie says, "Yep."
Caraamon nods.
Drunstan says, "Ah think ah be spectatin tonight.. we be seein."
Drunstan leans on Caidie.
Caidie grins at Drunstan.
Arpia chuckles at Drunstan.
Arpia asks, "Want to make sure you're up for it?"
Arpia shifts a few of the rods, making sure they heat evenly.
Arpia says, "If everyone could take a seat around the fire."
{Someone} reaches toward a hot burning fire contained by a strange metal contraption, but stops before she touches it.
{Everyone} takes a seat near a hot burning fire contained by a strange metal contraption.
Arpia says, "What has been earned by your feats will be something you bare upon your body for the rest of your life. While it will hurt, it will show those around you that you are a Barbarian by more than name."
Arpia gazes from person to person, taking a moment to look each person in the eyes.
Arpia says, "In this space, you will share the story that lead you to pick the brand you explained to me. I ask that each of you honor your bothers and sisters by listening respectfully and supporting each other."
Arpia gazes around the tent and takes a deep breath.