A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 04:36 PM CST
My wife and I will gladly not interact with you, or your dog-man. You bring no interesting RP to the game, you thumped, smashed and killed my wife's commoner who just joined game because of what I said to you and we still just ignored you. You threatened me and I ignored you. You think anyone likes you? We have had fun laughing at you since you took such a big deal over a compliment I gave you that you took sideways. And you proved what I said by rushing to defend your husband with your impressively strong skirts. You hide a lot of players under them for one who is so surprisingly short. You only contacted me because your big mouth thief friend couldn't handle his own business.

Perhaps you should re evaluate your own value and ask if I really need you sending me AIM messages because of IC conflicts I have with your IRL friends. Nothing will be missed because you have nothing to offer but your own self loving fan fare. Like your heavy thrown class, this discussion is closed.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 06:22 PM CST
Does this really need to be spammed in 3+ folders? Could you not consolidate the incoherent rambling to a single out-of-character folder?
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:03 PM CST
Spammed in three folders? Good sir this post stands alone. And I do not believe you are the elf in question.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:03 PM CST

I'm just curious about the closed class thing. Is that a random insult thrown in that I don't understand, or is it upsetting that people have classes that are closed unless you ask?

Also, strong skirts seem like a thing I would enjoy. Who wants a weak skirt when there are strong ones out there?

Sorry to disrupt. Carry on!
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:10 PM CST
>>Is that a random insult thrown in that I don't understand, or is it upsetting that people have classes that are closed unless you ask?

Ahhh, the closed class in dragonrealms...the invite only lesson! Such a classic self fan fare maneuver. One this surprisingly short elf employs on a regular basis.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:22 PM CST

So it is that someone has to ask to listen to a class that is upsetting?
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:28 PM CST
>>So it is that someone has to ask to listen to a class that is upsetting?

It was a reference, an omage to her life in these dragon realms. Clearly you are focusing in on this closed class business.

>>Also, strong skirts seem like a thing I would enjoy. Who wants a weak skirt when there are strong ones out there?

Skirts should be short and soft. And it was a compliment to her strength, yet an obvious insult to those who would hind beneath it. Words can be ever so tricky, but if you use context then you'll be understanding wit in no time at all I assure you.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 07:35 PM CST

Ok.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 08:06 PM CST
Who is this mean person who doth offend thee?

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 11:23 PM CST
>>Who is this mean person who doth offend thee?

If by now thou can't divine the little elf I have in mind
I'll leave to thee all one last clue, in order to reveal the truth

Beneath her skin there lurks a storm, her fragile visage belies its form

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/02/2017 11:29 PM CST
Man that Squanto's up to his old shenanigans again.

Thanks for wearing those plastic elf ears like I told you when you decide to do this stuff, I don't want Kaldar to look bad.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 05:40 AM CST
>>Beneath her skin there lurks a storm, her fragile visage belies its form<<

Pre-diarrhea grimace? I am going with Hammerfist on this one.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 09:42 AM CST
It's totally Hammerfist. Also is this guy serious?

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 10:45 AM CST
I seem to remember you picking a fight and then getting killed for it. Then your fresh-out-the-gate commoner wife picking a fight and getting killed for it. And then trying to kill the husband of the person who killed you/her as a sort of vicarious retaliation. After that, repeating a similar course of events with four or so totally unrelated people. But of course that has nothing to do with you. When involved in multiple simultaneous conflicts it's usually everyone else's fault as a general rule, right.

Incidentally "my wife and I will gladly not interact with you" isn't very consistent with "I will troll you across the Internet, on multiple forums and on Twitter."
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 12:08 PM CST
>>I seem to remember you picking a fight and then getting killed for it. Then your fresh-out-the-gate commoner wife picking a fight and getting killed for it.

Actually truth be told, I didn't pick a fight. A fight was picked with me. I gave a compliment, said barbarian took it sideways because of a chip on shoulder, immature ego or what you, and killed me for it even after I apologized for no good reason. Few days later said barbarian began pointing at my wife's new commoner, she is new to MUD and the realms, so naturally a conversation began. This ended with my wife robbed, smashed, thumped and murdered for things I said IC, we weren't even bonded in game. No report was made. This little elf is a real winner right? Shortly after I left her husband bleeding and hiding beneath her skirts because HE invited me to fight and advanced on me two times. I escaped with my life after his surprisingly short elf wife attacked me. In a caps lock attack in the crossing empaths courtyard she swore to force me C L O S E D from killing me so many times yadda yadda yadda.

Then a simimlar incident again began where a High Circle Thief who was angry with me after I destroyed him in battle and on the gweth(log is on reddit)he hid all night until he logged off, logged on first thing in the morning and killed my wife's month old account commoner while hunting from stealth. Again without consent. True great theif here, class A winner. A report was made by my wife who was getting rather turned off by the games sour community that couldn't even handle business without resorting to ganking a new player to compensate for their lack of skill in fighting someone their own size.

This sort of conduct is honestly pathetic. I just came back to realms after a long break and this time my wife decided to join in. And this is the first glimpse she gets, first month in and people are using Policy as an excuse to kill her because they have no skill, and she isn't even talking to them, insulting them, or being rude to anyone at all. She gets treated that way by Policy Players who are honestly not capable of handling disputes with other High Circle Characters, like me.

And yeah get on Reddit and join the conversation. Defend Nebby and Caidie for being so powerful they killed my wife's new commoner in retaliation against me. I owned nebby, the log is on reddit. I owned maxwelinski, i'll post that log on reddit. You can see caidie attacking me while I stay in room, complete my spell pattern and melt Maxwels head and escape. Too bad these great players couldn't handle it with me, and they had to resort to being the worst policy players i've seen since caelumia. Both Max and Nebby bit off more than they could chew, picked a fight with me and lost.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:11 PM CST
> In a caps lock attack in the crossing empaths courtyard she swore to force me C L O S E D from killing me so many times yadda yadda yadda.

The best parts are that you are now in fact C L O S E D and that you made an entire post about OPEN/CLOSED to justify it that devolved into "meet me in a parking lot."

10/10. Would conflict again.

I play Max by the way. You and your wife picked a fight out of the blue, literally. You started insulting me and telling me to come fight after Caidie killed you for insulting her, so I did try to fight you. It's funny you'd be mad at Nebby for killing Avelia when you went after Caidie's husband specifically to try and get at her. And not just you, Avelia tried to pick a fight with me at the start. I was being nice to her. It's almost like your story is the exact opposite of what actually happened. Every single thing you've complained about is something you did.

Me and Nebby haven't even been the only ones. Now you're playing the victim and acting like everyone else started a fight with you. You're throwing around "policy player" for some reason when you're an old school reporter. No one is policy playing with you. And then to top it all off, telling people to come fight you in a parking lot, "in real life this and that."

> the worst policy players i've seen since caelumia.

Don't even talk about Caelumia. She tried to help you when you were new and reporting people. Whatever negative was there, you've transgressed that in less than a week. Nebby doesn't care if you kill his text character. I don't care if you try to kill Max. I thought it was fun. We didn't exactly have an OOC meltdown over the entire Internet about it or anything.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:21 PM CST
It was Hammerfist, right?

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:27 PM CST
>>The best parts are that you are now in fact C L O S E D and that you made an entire post about OPEN/CLOSED to justify it that devolved into "meet me in a parking lot."

>>10/10. Would conflict again.

Guarded isn't Closed. Never have been closed never will be closed. Log is on Reddit. And there are lots of parking lots near my house. Who are you? Just a by stander, with nothing in the fight but your flapping tongue? MMMM I love all this attention. Pay me more attention. Highlight my name. Show up and challenge me.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:28 PM CST
>>I play Max by the way. You and your wife picked a fight out of the blue, literally.

Produce log on reddit or anywhere you can. Your a damn liar and you know it. You hide behind your IN game wife like a weakling with a loud mouth and glass jaw. I punked you. Log is on reddit. my wife was a sweetheart to both you little jerks.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:33 PM CST
>>Don't even talk about Caelumia. She tried to help you when you were new and reporting people. Whatever negative was there, you've transgressed that in less than a week. Nebby doesn't care if you kill his text character. I don't care if you try to kill Max. I thought it was fun. We didn't exactly have an OOC meltdown over the entire Internet about it or anything.

Holy cow man! Ignorance really is BLISS. Did you hit your head or over dose on asprin? First time I ever met her she killed me for blowing a laugh box. She then went onto be RACIST ic about hating humans, how humans eat elf blood pudding and on and on and on...Then she married a human. You people are insane. How do you even come up with such false reality and not even have a log to back your wild claims?

Honestly can't even sit here and understand how you can be such a low quality human being as to defend your behavior. All the logs are online. And the report I made? over a decade ago when I was a teenager. I really could care less. And the fact you have to justify your behavior by the claim I reported in past only shows how low your ability to reason is. Produce a log or shut up honestly. You two are worst type of players.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:54 PM CST
Do you even lift?

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 01:57 PM CST
>>Do you even lift?

Bro, you wanna bro off?

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 06:45 PM CST
If you want a laugh, check reddit for the most silly spam slap fight I've ever read.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/03/2017 08:54 PM CST
>>I play Max by the way. You and your wife picked a fight out of the blue, literally.

The log is now on reddit. You can see the so called "fight" that was picked.

Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/04/2017 09:39 AM CST
>If you want a laugh, check reddit for the most silly spam slap fight I've ever read.

No where is safe. We can't have any nice things.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/05/2017 08:49 AM CST
> First time I ever met her she killed me for blowing a laugh box. She then went onto be RACIST ic about hating humans, how humans eat elf blood pudding and on and on and on

From what I understand you've now rage-quit DR. Most players don't want other players to quit, regardless of how "bad" they are, if they pick fights, report or whatever. Even when they do, they usually don't say so. I'll make an exception and say I'm glad that you're going and I hope that you don't come back. You're not just a toxic person ICly, you're a toxic person OOCly.

You've got some pseudo-outrage going on, as if Caelumia did something bad for racist anti-human IC roleplay. But you just went off on a racist tirade OOCly, moreover insulting poor and working class people, and women. You're not the kind of person that's good for the DR community. You're not the kind of person that's good for any real life community for that matter.

And if you do come back one day I hope everyone who followed this conflict remembers what happened. And that they make it an unwelcoming and uncomfortable place for you. That they show the playerbase has no love for real life racists, for misogynists, or for people who attack poor and working class people.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/05/2017 01:33 PM CST
>That they show the playerbase has no love for real life racists, for misogynists, or for people who attack poor and working class people.

I would like the emphasize, second, and applaud this point and encourage people reading to do this not just for the OP.
Re: A considerate thought for a surprisingly short elf 02/05/2017 06:37 PM CST
Unfortunately Aerathor showed his true colors. He also posted logs all over the internet only to eventually have an ooc log of himself acting in a completely rediculous manner. There is no place for people like this. I also don't like when people quit the game, but when the person quiting is a racist and a bigot I don't really care.