Croegar 03/15/2009 01:09 PM CDT
<<Item destruction being negative may make sense on some level where the other statement merely baffles the mind, but without any support the two statement are equally meaningless in an argument. Please tell me WHY item destruction is bad. And don't say "because I have to spend more money on equipment", because I happen to see economic flow as a positive as well.>> - Croegar from the Lore folder

You've been posting this stuff in multiple folders for days now. It's annoying to read the same thing over and over. You feel weapon and armor should be damaged more often - great! A lot of people feel that it could take away from their game play to consistently be doing this.

I not only disagree with your opinion on the topic of destruction of weapons/armors, but the fact you have mentioned that you want to force people to choose smithing in order to repair items. True, this might happen some day when weapon/armor field repairing by PCs is created and released. However, the same thing might be true for when you grow a second head as a result of your local nuclear plant experimenting nearby your house. Anything can happen!

- Simon