Prev_page Previous 1
Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/22/2008 07:58 PM CST
He can't touch me. This is how it's gone so far... he'll lie or leave out certain details but this is exactly how it went down.

After the challenge on the boards was issued he made a reply that "it would have to wait until after the weekend" - sometime during the week I start getting locates left and right.

Soo, low and behold who drops a beam just outside the north barricade while I'm hunting? Stolas! He pops in and I immediately go on the offensive and pop him with 2 arrows.

Of course he runs like a girl.

10-15 minutes later he comes back - this time he gets a mental blast off. I berserk and roar LASH which stuns him. Of course, he has contingency up so he instantly teleports back to his beam in Shard... right outside the auto empath.

Rinse wash and repeat a few times. I manage to get the drop on him again using pitted sigils. I always manage to land good hits but he either runs away or gets teleported back.

I then decide to just wait out the next attack. I stand at the north barricade with only eagle up. He pops out of his traditional RF with a mental blast. Surprise surprise! This kid is a one trick pony.

He stuns me and then FAILS to cast his next two spells. I wait for the stun to fall off and I peg him with my hammer a few times. Here is the log of this little nugget.

Brave Adventurer in the Realms:
Stolas.

The riveting gaze of the Eagle continues to sharpen your senses.

Suntori closes his eyes for a moment and grows still.

The riveting gaze of the Eagle continues to sharpen your senses.

You are unable to continue watching for Stolas.

Stolas reveals himself.
Stolas gestures at you.
Everything suddenly goes white for a moment as pain washes over your senses.
You drop your gold sigil and throwing hammer.
You are stunned!

With a sly smile, Stolas murmurs a tenebrous phrase.

You are still stunned.

Stolas gestures.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Stolas, then fade.

You pick up a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron.

You hear someone murmur.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You notice Stolas, who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

R>throw stola

Stolas's crimson cage flares.
< Moving in with powerful grace, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas barely blocks with a crocodile-skin shield. The hammer lands a strong hit that rips skin and snaps bone with a hard blow to the right leg.
The throwing hammer falls to the ground!
[You're badly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

Stolas gestures at you.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Stolas, then fade.

You turn to face Stolas.
< Moving with powerful grace, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas attempts to dodge, taking the full blow. The hammer lands a hard hit that deeply bruises the right bicep.
[You're badly balanced with opponent in strong position.]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

Shadowmancer Stolas just went east.

R>think Run coward
You concentrate on projecting your thoughts.

[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
Behind a towering white fence sulks a pale crescent-shaped building resting atop a series of terraces. Richly colored plants of various species crowd the sculptured steppes, some fronds and leaves poking through the gaps in the fence to tickle the paving stones. Though the street itself is basalt colored, a wild assortment of shades is provided by the brightly painted facades of the nearby buildings.
You also see a white-washed arch.
Obvious paths: east, west.
Suntori followed.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You don't find anything of interest here.

[Mer'Kresh, Gull Circle]
The glint of light sparkles from the glass dome atop a rounded pink building, only slightly less brilliant when clouds cover the sky. Aside from the light catching dome and the bright pink shade painted on its walls, the building has been constructed with function in mind, and shows minimal adornment. The waters of Torbis Sanhalas glare from behind this obstruction, desperate to catch a glance of the city streets.
Also here: Shadowmancer Stolas who is hiding
Obvious paths: southeast, west.
Suntori followed.

< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas fails to evade, taking the full blow. The hammer lands a strong hit that rips the top layer of skin from Stolas's chest and exposes underlying muscle, lightly stunning him.
[You're slightly off balance and in superior position.]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

Stolas suddenly vanishes without a trace in a brilliant splash of red lights!

I then chase him back to Shard. Vaeyrin provides the gate. Apparently this is a horrible crime so Stolas jumps Vaeyrin. Apparently I?m supposed to take 4 different boats and spend four hours chasing him each time he teleports away from a fight. He then gweth smashes me. (Kudos to him for being the first person to get it done!)

So Vaeyrin dies. Vaeyrin gets resurrected. Stolas tries to kill me outside the Adan?f safe room where folks heal and raise. He fails yet again. He runs yet again. This time Vaeyrin finds him and kills him. I?m a sad panda bear. I camp his corpse but he has the aid of most of Shard?s wannabe super heroes. Get gets raised and then exits the game.

So this is what I have to deal with. Yeah, I got pre-emptive on him and fired the first blow but it wasn?t like he was coming to visit me for tea. He cries over gweth a lot. I offered him a challenge but apparently I wasn?t allowed to use berserks or roars or dances. Of course he could use all his abilities. Go figure eh?

He tries to make the comparison that using Contingency is no different than a Berserk or a Dance. I make the counter claim that none of my abilities are being used to run away from the fight. Even when I stand out in the open in a room ? arms wide open waiting for his mental blast, he still runs away after every single attempt.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/22/2008 08:03 PM CST
I'd also like to add my help so far...

Vaeyrin for providing me easy access to Shard to chase Stolas when he runs like a girl.

Queslo for helping me find my way out of the jail (never asked him to contact but I guess you found a way to piss him off?)

And that would be about it. I guess you could count Arjen. He sat there with me in the Adan'f safe room with Dragon up to help me nerf Nixieg's Banner of Truce into the ground.

I guess my help is just tipping the scales too much in my favor. You know... that one whole moon gate. Yeah...

But hey, Stolas can kill me any time he wants right? That is what he said...

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/22/2008 08:06 PM CST
I seem to recall Stolas claiming that you knew, when he wanted you dead, you would die. That indicates to me that he thinks he can take you any time under any cirucumstances and I'm still waiting on that to happen, while I continue to laugh at Stolas. Good on ya Galren.

Bavest
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/23/2008 06:16 AM CST
damn, next time i gotta get popcorn. :-)

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/23/2008 06:41 AM CST
It really isn't all that exciting. He'll never fight me without Contingency. We're not talking about a buffing spell or a debuff or anything. This is pretty much equivalent to the Warrior Mage familiar dragging move the familiars player gets stunned.

It is not even fun anymore chasing his lame ass around. Oh well, guess we proved him wrong. He can*'*t kill me any time he wants. To kill me it would involve him actually sticking around for a fight.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/23/2008 06:43 AM CST
You don't understand. It's roleplay.

He's like Skeletor fighting He-Man. Part of being an evil genius is refusing to see the plain truth that you have no possible way of winning.
Prime: Malkien
Prime: (Necromancer Bob- coming to DR in '08!)
TF: Ganymede
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/23/2008 09:45 AM CST
<<He's like Skeletor fighting He-Man. Part of being an evil genius is refusing to see the plain truth that you have no possible way of winning>>

What a great line
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/24/2008 01:34 AM CST
>>It really isn't all that exciting. He'll never fight me without Contingency. We're not talking about a buffing spell or a debuff or anything. This is pretty much equivalent to the Warrior Mage familiar dragging move the familiars player gets stunned.

To be fair, familiars don't do cross-ocean drags.

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/24/2008 01:08 PM CST
<<He's like Skeletor fighting He-Man. Part of having guts, and being a suicidal moron, is refusing to see the plain truth that you have no possible way of winning.>>

fixed. and good show, both of you
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/24/2008 05:00 PM CST
I must admit he reminds me of you Ragran however much less tenacious. You kept coming back and not running away into different provinces and for that I give you credit.

You took your lumps and weren't afraid to die. It paid off when you did kill me. Stolas, on the other hand is so afraid of me killing him he has to teleport back to Shard after any blows I land.

Frankly, I'm ashamed of myself for not being able to one shot him. I guess that nets Stolas a shiny gold star. "Nyah! You can't one shot me! It'll take 3 or 4 shots!"

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 12:13 AM CST
I'm actually curious why you aren't one-shotting him as well if he doesn't have more than 300 Evasion(I'm assuming he has less Shield ranks than Evasion). Or perhaps that Cage of Light spell is just that awesome.

__
~Leilond, the Crazy Anime Ninja 1000-Macro Non-Artificial Bard
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/leicollagefinal.jpg
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com/bard_planner_v2.xls
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 05:18 AM CST
Its pretty tough to one shot someone.

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 06:33 AM CST
Just some numbers for you guys to play around with.

~440 longbow
46 agility
dancing eagle
only using snap shots since he only comes out of RF to cast a mental blast

I also tossed a hammer at him a few times landing solid hits and removing arms. Pretty much the exact same ranks for HT as longbow. HT just uses melee calcs over ranged.

I know if I had a full aim I'd obliterate his chest but you have to remember, Stolas is running with...

Seers Sense
Cage of Light
Random CJs (no doubt to defenses)
Possibly a prediction
I'd even venture to guess that he's rolling with SOP and some random war mage buffs.
He also uses shield.

Now he hunts in adanf. I pretty much 2 shot them with ease dancing eagle so if thats as far as his defenses have carried him then I'd say his magic is giving him a lot of protection.

Add on the fact that if and when I do get a stun, he instantly teleports back to Shard thanks to Contingency.

If I DONT land a one hit kill he's pretty much impossible to finish off. My only real option is to sneak back to Shard when he ain't looking and jump him... if he ever comes out of his Sect Hall that is.

At this point I think it is pretty much over. Only got one locate yesterday while he was on. I think he's given up. I'm still going to kill him for the gweth smash though. Patience is the key to killing him.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 06:47 AM CST
Don't just kill em, make it savage.

-Teeklin
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 02:33 PM CST
To bad you can't grapple and choke em twice. Snap has got to be fun.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 04:02 PM CST
>R>dance
Usage: DANCE (Graceful|Happy|Silly|Angry) or
Usage: DANCE (<person>|<creature>|<item>)
Usage: DANCE (Swan|Cobra|Badger|Eagle|Bear|Wolverine|Panther|Flounder|Stolas|STOP)
>dance stolas
Your cowardice feels completely unhindered.

The clueless tenacity of the Stolas pumps through your veins, doubling the number of defensive buffs you have active and renewing your Contingency beam. Closing your eyes, you put up Refractive Field, open a Moongate, and hope for the best.
[Roundtime: 5 seconds]
Prime: Malkien
Prime: (Necromancer Bob- coming to DR in '08!)
TF: Ganymede
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/25/2008 08:35 PM CST
Wow. I thought flounder and Stolas were the same thing.

Mage: Its what for dinner.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 11:01 AM CST
Interesting how Stolas hasn't posted in this thread for awhile.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 11:51 AM CST
he must be hiding out in his sect hall, my MM got that sort of message when trying to locate him recently.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 04:40 PM CST
People complaining about a Tezirite is sneaky and shadowy ... that just makes me laugh.

Gonif, I could be in the sect hall or in a safe room or I could be in RF or hiding or I could be too far away for your abilities to sense me on the skill check. You get the same messaging for all 5 of those things. But, you know that since you play your MM so well.

What I know is that Galren sure does whine and complain A LOT. Come fight me, dont use your abilities, stay in one place, I dont want to leave the islands, I need some help to fight Stolas ... it gets tiring to listen to him all the time. I mean being the object of Galren's D&D adventure party with some fighters, mages, healer and thief all coming after you can test your abilities but is that all I want every time I log in? I didnt realize I was going to be the object of Galren's gang of groupies and not just the barbie himself.

When I conflict with someone all you get is me. My spells, my abilities, my skills and not every person I can scrounge up to help me. What you get when you fight Galren is just the opposite. Add on top of that the constant banter about how Galren is going to drag my corpse all over the place or kill anyone who will assist me in getting raised and I feel like I am up against a 9 year old or someone with a 9 year old mentality.

What have I learned? That Galren cant kill me even while dancing Eagle and giving away some very nice arrows. That not only can he not one shot me with the double strike and Eagle but that he can not 5 shot me with Long Bow and his HT. I have also learned that BMR is definately out of wack. I can get Mental Blast to stick on dancers with low level casts of Mental Blast at 20 mana which just roll off of Galren's BMR. Some attack spells snapped at him at half of cap just fizzle.

Galren, everything that happened so far is because of the way you wanted it. If you didnt attack me when I stepped through a gate you would have gotten the challenge you asked for. If you hadnt threatened other people or to try and drag my corpse all over the place, I wouldnt have used Contingency. If you hadnt asked for those MMs, WMs, or that one thief to help I wouldnt be so hard to find.

What I did get was a nice collection of arrows and some direct info on how bad BMR is broken. And of course, the fact that Galren doesnt have it in him to go it alone.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 04:48 PM CST
LOL 3 nice arrows and the rest were trash. Congrats?

Remember, what was that line you said earlier? "Galren, you know if I wanted you dead you'd be dead" right?

Yeah... I thought so.

-Galren Moonskin

Tusfaov calmly says, "Excellent. The inner fire burns bright within your chest, Galren. You have achieved a new level of enlightenment."

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 05:20 PM CST
>>Some attack spells snapped at him at half of cap just fizzle.

Like what? Also, snapping spells is asking to lose against any kind of MR, not just BMR.

Even if he was unconscious and had no BMR, I doubt you have enough TM to hit him.

I am --- Navak
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 05:24 PM CST
<<I can get Mental Blast to stick on dancers with low level casts of Mental Blast at 20 mana which just roll off of Galren's BMR. Some attack spells snapped at him at half of cap just fizzle.>>

Do not compare Adan'f dancer 60-70 level critter to a 100 Barb, its just dumb no matter how you look at it.

Also think about what spells you are snapping and which ones you aren't able to get off, the tier of spell does matter.

Given the fact, Stolas with Aleyden stunned, webbed, on the ground, CRS with no magic resistance didn't do anything, I doubt you will ever take down Galren.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 05:42 PM CST
What really gets me is his excuses. He sits there and says I'm whining? I just think its lame you teleport to another continent after any blow I land. I really don't care about any of your other spells. I can deal with RF and your hiding and your awful TM.

Apparently getting ONE moon gate over is aiding me in such a way that it tips the scales against Stolas. I never asked Queslo to locate you. I never even had a war mage search for you.

That's it... one Moon Mage to gate me over to Shard.

An empath? Is having my own empath heal my small twitching any different than you teleporting back to the auto healer in Shard? You stupid hypocrite.

What about your little triage team to come protect you from me jumping you? Apparently you can't jump me at an inopportune time but I can't jump you?

There's an auto empath in Mer'Kresh too. Doesn't matter who heals me.

Remember, its YOU who can't kill ME. That was the original bet. You made the claim you could kill me. You're the one who is a higher circle than me. But hey, I guess getting one moon gate constitutes has having a hunting party after you.

-Galren Moonskin

Tusfaov calmly says, "Excellent. The inner fire burns bright within your chest, Galren. You have achieved a new level of enlightenment."

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 05:56 PM CST
Stolas obviously you're the one that's running and hiding in this conflict. It makes you look even worse since you're the one who originally stated that if you wanted, Galren would be dead. Just sayin'

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 06:34 PM CST
Stolas, I'm still laughing!

Bavest
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 08:01 PM CST
<<Gonif, I could be in the sect hall or in a safe room or I could be in RF or hiding or I could be too far away for your abilities to sense me on the skill check. You get the same messaging for all 5 of those things. But, you know that since you play your MM so well.>>

i'm aware of that. my MM in prime is only 30th. my tf MM is higher. what can I say. MMs are better in a scripting environment. :-)

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 08:09 PM CST
Hmm.. I saw some of it and I never saw anyone helping Galren while I was watching. Take that for what its worth.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/26/2008 08:51 PM CST
Nobody ever webbed you (irony there ain't it?), nobody ever stunned you or heart linked/nissa's binding you, nobody riftal summoned you, nobody stuck a familiar on you from my own asking (but once people hear I'm hunting you they get curious I suppose), nobody vertigoed you, nobody clouted you, nobody did a single thing to help me outside of one moon gate to Shard.

I guess my D&D adventure group is just too much for Stolas to handle.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 12:10 AM CST
You know...I don't know either Galren or Stolas since I play in plat. But what it seems to me is that people tend to rally around Galren, because they just don't seem to like Stolas for one reason or another. I don't really have an opinion on the matter myself, but it seems to be a pretty blatant observation. If I were being ganged up on....I'd probably have to ask myself as to what I've done in the past to make so many people want to come after me. In the end...one could always apologize and attempt to mend ways if they didn't wish to be hunted all the time. Not all people are unreasonable...sometimes it just takes one person stepping past the bounds of their ego first.

It would probably be prudent to retract the statment that Stolas could kill Galren anytime he wanted though. While it might have thought to be true at one point...people to make mistakes and over estimate their abilities.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 12:53 AM CST
BE GONE FROM HERE REASON!

I am --- Navak
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 01:52 AM CST
Heh.

Don't worry, Stolas didn't leave, he just went to argue barbarian abilities are overpowered in the magic folder.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 05:39 AM CST
<<one could always apologize and attempt to mend ways if they didn't wish to be hunted all the time.>>

Yeah, but what's the fun in that?

<<But what it seems to me is that people tend to rally around Galren, because they just don't seem to like Stolas for one reason or another. >>

...Well this is the barb folder, and Galren is a Barb, well-known at that.

I do commend stolas for at least trying, it makes interesting reading.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 08:13 AM CST
<<nobody riftal summoned you>>

The best ambush I ever experienced was being summoned into the darkness of the cemetary crypt where a bunch of folks were waiting - and slayed me.

They tried it 2 more times, but it was easy after that: W...W!!...NO SERIOUSLY W! I got away those times.

But I was happy for them. Was a great idea.

:oP Ragran
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 08:45 AM CST
I really am envious of Riftal Summons. The tools at the disposal of a Moon Mage make them really tough to avoid or catch.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 02:50 PM CST
I did see some people in your group when you roared ... but I am sure that doesnt count as helping you. Galren you werent asking for help with locates on the gweth? I know I had to thoughtcast a few people and tell them I would kill them for locating me and helping you out. Perhaps have a WM track me with a familiar? Since there is absolutely nothing that can be done about a bear on your tail. Having an extra barb or two in the room doesnt hurt for area sure doesnt hurt magic resistance either.

And the people who helped me were just people who came along and saw you camping my corpse. Strange how some people who just wander along think that trying to drag a corpse around or kill someone after they have just been rezed is wrong. Perhaps Galren should be less vocal about how much of a tool he is going to be? Or maybe he can threaten people some more and then back off when they call his bluff. Or maybe he kill me on his own instead of using a MM to do it and then camp my corpse?

I am starting to wonder how much Discipline it is going to take handle roars though. I understand that Galren had a couple of people in his group (2), he had just been MBed so his balance probably wasnt tanked, I did not see him use a roar helmet. I thought it was a stat vs stat contest? I am pretty sure Galren doesnt have 60 charisma to compare with my discipline.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 03:12 PM CST
Do you think before posting? Or just let your fingers do all the work for you?
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 03:38 PM CST
Stolas, you might as well admit it, you are lame. I'm waiting to see you man up but seriously doubt it will happen. If you're so worried about Galren having help, then why haven't you thought of the pits or somewhere similar? I know why, it's because you can't kill Galren and you know it. The only thing I've heard out of you is a lot of excuses and back pedaling.

Bavest
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 05:28 PM CST
I believe the MM killed you because you killed him first Stolas.

I know, crazy.

Also no, roars aren't just a stat contest.

If you paid attention and read the folder, there was a big long list of things which affect roar success.

I am --- Navak
Re: Dateline Stolas Watch 2008 02/27/2008 05:38 PM CST
LOL Suntori wasn't in my group when I roared you. Each of the two times I roared I was alone. Notice how after I roared the second time and you ran off I followed you but was alone?

What really gets me is that you STILL maintain that I have a group of people out to get you. Do you even bother to read my posts or do you just spew whatever comes out of that tiny brain of yours. If anyone had a familiar on you it was probably in hopes of watching you die. Otherwise I probably would have found you more than the ONE time (which was after your death from Vaeyrin) in Shard.

As far as me being able to roar you - its a mixture of stats and various other things. If you think your paltry 60 discipline will save you then you are clearly under estimating me. You might technically be of a higher circle but circle ain't everything my friend.

p.s. I had war paint on which gives a base boost I believe. Any other excuses you have up your sleeve?

-Galren Moonskin

Prev_page Previous 1