Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 06:29 PM CST
What I liked was when Jrendel offered the same deal for Thanious and he ended up dead. Galren, you already know that if I want you dead IG ... your dead.

I do know the proper response to barbies though ... it is the same for everyone, you just MB them till they are on the ground. In the case of barbies, they have already bezerked and been MBed again a few times. IF is probably all gone and they have severe twitching and are all ready for TM attacks. And, if someone drags their unconcious body away then you get to attack them to for involving themselves in a conflict.

If you are a MM and your name isnt Tenion then it can take quite a bit to kill a barbie with magic. What can you say ... barbies have the best magical defense yet never train a magical skill and are magic tert. I wish I had the same thing in armor or weapon skillsets.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 06:55 PM CST
>>Galren, you already know that if I want you dead IG ... your dead.

L
O
L

I'll pay you 50 plat if you can actually kill me. This isn't free attempt though - you need to work for it son.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 06:59 PM CST
>Galren, you already know that if I want you dead IG ... your dead.

Wow you're dumb. Shining example, in that log you had a webbed Galren for you to attack. Seems like you died instead of him. Weird how things like that keep happening to you.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 08:26 PM CST
>>Galren, you already know that if I want you dead IG ... your dead.

There are no circumstances under which you can kill Galren.

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 08:28 PM CST
Comical conflict...I would like to the see the log of the 50 plat attempt.

Crusader Taghz

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 10:40 PM CST
<<I'll pay you 50 plat if you can actually kill me. This isn't free attempt though - you need to work for it son.

I'll cover your 50 Galren. No way in hell he can kill you.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.

Venic smiles as he sticks his copper bead in one nostril, covers the other one, and exhales forcefully, shooting the bead directly at Drevid!
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 10:44 PM CST
I want to be there to watch Stolas eat his words, and of course laugh at him. I'll chip in on that 50 plat too.

Bavest
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/14/2008 11:34 PM CST
>>>Galren, you already know that if I want you dead IG ... your dead.

I had some funny replies, but then I realized there is nothing funnier than your delusions of text grandeur (and your incorrect usage of "you're".)

YOUR AD HERE $$$
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 06:19 AM CST
i so want to see that log.

beat em up good galren.

nothing like a good MM slaying to brighten up the day.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 06:57 AM CST
I'll give Stolas 100 plat if he can actually close the deal.

:oP Ragran
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 07:04 AM CST
>>I'll give Stolas 100 plat if he can actually close the deal.

50? I'll give him 250. This is a lock.
Prime: Malkien
Prime: (Necromancer Bob- coming to DR in '08!)
TF: Ganymede
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:02 PM CST
course, ya could be sneaky, take a fall and split the coinage. :-)

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:18 PM CST
im too stupid to think of that. i heretofore withdraw my offer!

Lying, scheming dogs.

:oP Ragran
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:25 PM CST
Me? Take a fall to Stolas? There ain't enough plats in the world to make me do that.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:43 PM CST
It will have to be sometime after the weekend.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:51 PM CST
Oh how I wish I were Galren, cuz I would pre-emptively smack you repeatedly, if only to teach you some proper etiquette and respect. Something tells me there won't be a lot of weeping and gnashing of teeth when you make your pitiful attempt and end up dead in the process.

Time is not your enemy, I am.
Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/15/2008 04:55 PM CST
Heh if I get one more locate from you then you'll be meeting the business end of my hammer again Stolas.

Consider yourself lucky if I'm willing enough to break away from training on the islands to come find you.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/19/2008 11:55 AM CST
<<Heh if I get one more locate from you then you'll be meeting the business end of my hammer again Stolas.

<<Consider yourself lucky if I'm willing enough to break away from training on the islands to come find you.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Stolas

Re: Because everyone loves Stolas, especially Galren 02/19/2008 12:12 PM CST
>>Do you even know what you are talking about?

Huh? Do you think that I'm unaware of you locating me? Tell me that wasn't you who just located me about 10 minutes ago...

Only times I ever get located are when I die and when I'm being hunted by someone. I'm still waiting for you to man up there big guy. My location is no mystery. I'm waiting.

-Galren Moonskin