GO AWAY! Nuff said.

Bavest
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/03/2008 09:26 AM CST
I think Stolas is lucky.

Its fun when everyone hates you.

:oP Ragran
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/03/2008 02:30 PM CST
>Its fun when everyone hates you.

Only when you are prepared for the backlash you create. When you dont have the offensive or defensive power to be effectively safe from someone twenty circles your junior, you should really try to be as friendly as possible.

Are you having hot flashes or night sweats?
Do you ever suffer from dizziness or experience a severe decrease in libido?

You could be suffering from Mana-pause. Consult your physician today.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 05:48 PM CST
I just want to remind everyone that Stolas WILL be one of the targets this coming Sunday. A little coin for a good cause and you can unleash thy vengeance on him.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 05:56 PM CST
<<I just want to remind everyone that Stolas WILL be one of the targets this coming Sunday. A little coin for a good cause and you can unleash thy vengeance on him.>>

I wonder who would PAY to be able to kill anyone. I have to ask myself is killing Stolas worth a silver?

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 08:18 PM CST
>I wonder who would PAY to be able to kill anyone. I have to ask myself is killing Stolas worth a silver?

He's worth more than that.

Capped longbow made of silverwood: 100 plat

1000 kronar basilisk arrows: 4 plat each

Taking 5 shots at Stolas: 40 plat

Taunting him while you pick off limbs and laugh at his corpse only so that he can be raised and you do it again....

Priceless
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 08:29 PM CST
>>Capped longbow made of silverwood: 100 plat

You need to go directly to the supplier.
Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 08:55 PM CST
>>I wonder who would PAY to be able to kill anyone. I have to ask myself is killing Stolas worth a silver?

It's worth a few plats just to get him out of the Tezirite sect hall.

SEND[Lirrak] I've got permaconsent on you and Im gonna find you now
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/04/2008 09:19 PM CST
And I do have a clue, that is why barbies hate me. When somoeone points out how over powered you are the first reaction is normally to whine and complain about it. Posts will be removed then some GM will say the same thing and you whine and complain to them as well. It is a perfectly normal thing here on the boards. However, it is just a shame there are not more sane and rational people, like myself, to interact with here on the barbie boards.

I do get out of the sect hall all the time. It is the only way for me to learn Evasion, TM, Hiding, Stalking, Swimming, and Skinning. You know, all the things I need to circle. Besides, the best way to earn plat is in combat not to mention the best way to learn skills.

And I can kill any other character of any other guild at my circle ... except for those few that are totally immuned to magic.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 06:26 AM CST
>>And I do have a clue, that is why barbies hate me.

It is quite the opposite. We hate you because you DON'T get it but THINK you do.

>>When somoeone points out how over powered you are the first reaction is normally to whine and complain about it.

By "someone" do you mean YOU and Strange? And by "whine and complain" do you mean ask you for specifics and proof on how we are over powered other than your biased opinions? Give us some numbers or real data.

>>I do get out of the sect hall all the time.

You sure hide in there a long time when you are being hunted.

>>It is the only way for me to learn Evasion, TM, Hiding, Stalking, Swimming, and Skinning.

I see you're taking the slow but steady approach. Hey, I bet sometime by 2010 you'll have 300 evasion.

>>And I can kill any other character of any other guild at my circle ... except for those few that are totally immuned to magic.

No you can't. I've watched you fall to ranger and paladins. What baffles my mind is why you continue to make excuses. Was I immune to magic when we fought? Nope - you got off a successful shadow web then whiffed on a crystal spike.

I guess thats what 200 TM will get you, eh?

Excuses are like... well you should know the rest. Point is they smell.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 11:14 AM CST
Galren, show some respect. You're speaking to a Legendary Moon Mage.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 11:22 AM CST
<<<>>It is the only way for me to learn Evasion, TM, Hiding, Stalking, Swimming, and Skinning.

I see you're taking the slow but steady approach. Hey, I bet sometime by 2010 you'll have 300 evasion.>>>

Wow, if thats the case, my 19th circle moon mage has almost as much evasion as you, as does the 9th circle ranger I made.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 11:31 AM CST
>>Wow, if thats the case, my 19th circle moon mage has almost as much evasion as you, as does the 9th circle ranger I made.

I hope you have a higher Alt then your 19th mage cause your talking some trash and being the low man on the totem pole unless your 19 MM has triple digit evasion.

Player of Gilart
Everything written by this poster is non-guaranteed, use or accept at your own risk. All information is accessed from posters limited brain power unless log is provided.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 11:39 AM CST
<<<unless your 19 MM has triple digit evasion.>>>

Umm, well yes he does. Triple digit evasion, PM, Harness, TM, Leather, longbow, hiding and a few other non-combat skills. But I havent played him since like 1999. I was thinking about getting him outta storage.

Asterid

Also, please remember to watch the conflicts ~Sidatura
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 11:44 AM CST
>>Umm, well yes he does. Triple digit evasion, PM, Harness, TM, Leather, longbow, hiding

Well Kudos to you if it true, minus PM/Harness. No Kudos for those. :)

Player of Gilart
Everything written by this poster is non-guaranteed, use or accept at your own risk. All information is accessed from posters limited brain power unless log is provided.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/05/2008 06:52 PM CST
>And I do have a clue, that is why barbies hate me. When somoeone points out how over powered you are the first reaction is normally to whine and complain about it. Posts will be removed then some GM will say the same thing and you whine and complain to them as well. It is a perfectly normal thing here on the boards. However, it is just a shame there are not more sane and rational people, like myself, to interact with here on the barbie boards.

After seeing your skills, I can only wonder why you ever blame anyone but yourself for your failure.

Are you having hot flashes or night sweats?
Do you ever suffer from dizziness or experience a severe decrease in libido?

You could be suffering from Mana-pause. Consult your physician today.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:32 PM CST
<<I see you're taking the slow but steady approach. Hey, I bet sometime by 2010 you'll have 300 evasion.

If you are so sure ... perhaps a little wager? If I make 300 Evasion in 6 months you'll walk Galren?

<<It is quite the opposite. We hate you because you DON'T get it but THINK you do.

You do realize that red names have come out and said that BMR and dances were OP? We do read the same forums?

<<You sure hide in there a long time when you are being hunted.

You assume a lot of things ... just because you cant find me, doesnt mean I am where you think I am.

<<No you can't. I've watched you fall to ranger and paladins. What baffles my mind is why you continue to make excuses. Was I immune to magic when we fought? Nope - you got off a successful shadow web then whiffed on a crystal spike.

Again, you dont even know what you are talking about. I havent even learned shadow web since the mechanics for the spell are broken. I'm not making any excuses, if I want to kill you, you are dead.

Stolas

The views expressed in this post are in no way endorsed by the Moon Mage guild or the Progeny of Tezirah sect ... but I am sure they will come around.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:34 PM CST
Haven't met your "give me attention" quota for the day?

________

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:42 PM CST
>>If you are so sure ... perhaps a little wager? If I make 300 Evasion in 6 months you'll walk Galren?

Hah, dream on. I doubt you'll get it but that being said, what incentive do I have in this wager? God you're thick.

>>You do realize that red names have come out and said that BMR and dances were OP? We do read the same forums?

No. You're clearly not reading ANYTHING. GMs have said at the high end BMR is broken. BRM at high end DOES NOT EQUAL all BMR. I know plenty of mages who can easily cast on me.

On top of that, the last post I saw in the thief guild where Strange asked if Dances were breaking global caps - Zeyurn came and said dances do not break global caps. So much for dances being broken eh?

>>You assume a lot of things ... just because you cant find me, doesnt mean I am where you think I am.

What are you talking about? I can see you hide easily. I also have friends who locate you and report you sitting in your sect hall for hours on end when you are being hunted. I let the facts speak on their own.

>>Again, you dont even know what you are talking about. I havent even learned shadow web since the mechanics for the spell are broken. I'm not making any excuses, if I want to kill you, you are dead.

You casted shadow web in the popular room just outside of Adan'f - I used whirlwind, broke free and then crushed your face. I've got logs as well as witnesses. I like how you try and backpedal and make up stuff.

You have no shame.

-Galren Moonskin

!>You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde screaming in barbaric approval of your deeds.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:47 PM CST
>>On top of that, the last post I saw in the thief guild where Strange asked if Dances were breaking global caps - Zeyurn came and said dances do not break global caps. So much for dances being broken eh?<<

The same global cap that is 30% or 100 ranks for skills?

- Mazrian
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:47 PM CST
>>I've got logs

You still have my email Galren =P?
Prime: Malkien
Prime: (Necromancer Bob- coming to DR in '08!)
TF: Ganymede
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:48 PM CST
>>The same global cap that is 30% or 100 ranks for skills?

Yes, this one.

Dances do not break that cap.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:50 PM CST
>>Dances do not break that cap.

A dance that bonuses 22% on a character with 500 ranks does not provide more than 100 ranks?

- Mazrian
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:50 PM CST
>>The same global cap that is 30% or 100 ranks for skills?

Z didn't go into details, but he did say that Dragon did not and does not break caps. Take that however you wish.

Vinjince

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

- Sima Yi
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 02:53 PM CST
>>A dance that bonuses 22% on a character with 500 ranks does not provide more than 100 ranks?

100 ranks or that 22%. Not "22%, which also caps at 100 ranks."

Percent bonus caps don't work like straight rank caps.

You see the same thing with Aegis of Granite at like 600+ ranks that you see with Barbarian dances.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 03:26 PM CST
<<If I make 300 Evasion in 6 months you'll walk Galren?>>

he doesnt care if you do or dont

Just get the ranks and start killing people - and shoot for 400.

<<if I want to kill you, you are dead.>>

Not in his case, no.

Stolas, although Galren is a large barb and will stay out of your range going forward, you should obssess your target and combat for a year and come back and smush these people.

You have a real opportunity for fun and hateful vengeance here. They'll all think they can kick your ass. And as we say, when someone thinks they can kick your ass, they're always ready to do it - till they're dead. Then they report.

Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 06:23 PM CST
>100 ranks or that 22%. Not "22%, which also caps at 100 ranks."

When you're low circle you want the rank cap. When you're high circle, you have to go for the percentage cap. It seems like a pretty odd situation, but that's how it is. The percentage caps grow massively better as you gain experience while the straight rank bonus cap fairly early on.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/07/2008 08:49 PM CST
>>When you're low circle you want the rank cap. When you're high circle, you have to go for the percentage cap. It seems like a pretty odd situation, but that's how it is. The percentage caps grow massively better as you gain experience while the straight rank bonus cap fairly early on.

Yes, that was my point exactly.

It seemed to me like JULIAN thought that the 100 rank bonus also applied to abilities that give a % bonus, and thus thought Barbarian dances were breaking global caps. If that interpretation was wrong then I've misunderstood.

I was simply explaining that % bonuses do not cap at 100 ranks and I have seen this be the case for numerous guilds, magic primaries included (AoG in arm-worn mode... in theory the Cleric spell Revelation).
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/09/2008 03:01 PM CST
<<You casted shadow web in the popular room just outside of Adan'f - I used whirlwind, broke free and then crushed your face. I've got logs as well as witnesses. I like how you try and backpedal and make up stuff.

I am really interested in this log now, because I have never studied a Shadow Web scroll or memorized the spell. So what you are claiming never happened.

Stolas

Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/10/2008 04:02 PM CST
Oops, you'll have to forgive me, I forgot it was Jrendel who webbed me - now I remember more clearly since I've found the log. He and I suckered you into attacking me knowing full well I'd whirlwind out of HIS web. Not your web... my bad. You still ate my hammer.

Log as promised...

Someone utters a few words from the shadows.
A sound not unlike a roaring gale force wind accompanies the explosive arrival of a dragon made of black shadow!
It twirls in serpentine glee before the illusion fades, revealing Stolas, who wasn't there before.

[P]J>

The shaderald's hooked beak suddenly opens abnormally wide as a vaguely Human-like face appears in its mouth and screams in a gurgling voice:
"All hail the arrival of Stolas, Master of Shadow!"
It closes its beak and swallows hard.

You say, "Folks been lookin for ya, didn't think you'd come out of hiding"

[Whistling Wood, Path]
Like the footprint of a giant bird, the trail branches in three directions. One branch curves toward the northwest, where a large hill of dirt and rock rises from the earth. Another leads deeper into the dead silence of the wood, its end lost in the dark shadows beneath the trees. The third branch leads east towards the derelict road.
You also see a disagreeable Shadow Servant, some wood, an indolent Shadow Servant, a cherry, a teak longbow, a tiny silver bar, and a dead tree with a darkened hollow near its base.
Also here: Dissident Visicue, Faelen, Ruffian Fintrial, Mad Webber Jrendel, Malzard, Deathbeing, Lowrain, Citizen Brix, Master Ranger Faragin who is lying down, Helkthigis Xylair who is sitting, and Archaeologist Skilair.
Obvious paths: east, southwest, northwest.

Jrendel asks, "Stolas?"

You hear the voice of Stolas ask, "Looking for?"

You say, "For you"

Jrendel says, "Im out of ale"

Jrendel gets a mug of Chadatru's Justice from inside his muted black cloak.

You grin at Jrendel.

You hear the voice of Stolas say, "Nothing like the justice."

You feel slightly restricted in your armor.
You push out your chest as you feel your eyes taking on a new and distant focus. The majesty of an Eagle on the wing suffuses your body with clarity.
Roundtime: 5 seconds.

You ask, "Mob justice?"

Stolas comes out of hiding.
Stolas gestures.
An oozing pool of darkness collects at your feet.

You notice Stolas slip into a hiding place.

You chuckle.

With a sly smile, Stolas murmurs a tenebrous phrase.

Stolas gestures.
The air around Stolas begins to shimmer.

Stolas shimmers out of sight.

You search around for a moment.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You notice the vague silhouette of Stolas.
You notice Salmonies, who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

You hear someone murmur.

You say, "Heh man refractive field aint what it used to be"

You notice Stolas as he stealthily closes on someone.

[Whistling Wood, Path]
Like the footprint of a giant bird, the trail branches in three directions. One branch curves toward the northwest, where a large hill of dirt and rock rises from the earth. Another leads deeper into the dead silence of the wood, its end lost in the dark shadows beneath the trees. The third branch leads east towards the derelict road.
You also see a disagreeable Shadow Servant, some wood, an indolent Shadow Servant, a cherry, a teak longbow, a tiny silver bar, and a dead tree with a darkened hollow near its base.
Also here: Sergeant Celitha, Marshal Comfrin, Faelen, Ruffian Fintrial, Malzard, Deathbeing, Lowrain, Citizen Brix, Master Ranger Faragin who is lying down, Helkthigis Xylair, and Archaeologist Skilair.

You say, "Stolas is advancin someone"

You exclaim, "Careful!"

You exclaim, "Hidden people fighting hidden people!"

You notice the vague silhouette of Visicue.

You assess your combat situation...
You (solidly balanced) are behind Jrendel at missile range.
Comfrin (solidly balanced) is behind Jrendel at pole weapon range.
Jrendel (prone and very badly balanced) is behind Celitha at melee range.
Malzard (solidly balanced) is flanking Jrendel at missile range.
Faragin (prone and solidly balanced) is behind Jrendel at missile range.

... more time goes by with nothing interesting ...

You notice Stolas as he stealthily closes on someone.

Stolas reveals himself.
Stolas gestures at Visicue.
Visicue jerks his head, grimaces, and clenches his fists.

Stolas lands a very heavy hit that cuts deeply across the pectoral muscles.

You say, "Now why would you attack him"

You say, "and not me"

You say, "When I did the same thing" (The same thing being dropping a pitted sigil and trashing RF/moonbeams)

You hear a voice chanting from the shadows:
"Kill them all"

You say, "Look at Stolas, there he goes only pickin on those who he knows he can beat"

... more boring stuff ...

Stolas begins to stealthily advance on someone.

You notice the vague silhouette of Visicue.
You notice Faragin, who is quite obviously attempting to remain hidden.

You say, "Run"

Appearing to have lost sight of his target, Stolas stops advancing.

Visicue whispers, "It's just me. Stolas is still stalking me somewhere"

You nod.

You notice Stolas as he stealthily closes to melee range on Visicue.

Stolas reveals himself.
Stolas gestures at Visicue.
Visicue jerks his head, grimaces, and clenches his fists.

Jrendel whispers, "don't nod to me, but i might be webbing you so stolas can attack you"

You say, "God Stolas, you're just a one trick pony"

You get a notched sabre with a bloodstained leather hilt from inside your oilcloth rucksack.

You lean on your sabre.

whisper jre go ahead it'll be funny
You whisper to Jrendel.

Shadowmancer Stolas just went east.

Shadowmancer Stolas just arrived.

You slap Stolas hard in the bison-hide cowl with your gargoyle-hide gloved hand, making a nice crisp smack!!

Stolas peers quizzically at you.

You say, "You're lowering property value Stolas."

Stolas says, "Doubtful."

Jrendel whispers, "webbing now"

Stolas seems to be concentrating intently on something.

Jrendel gestures at you.
Small motes of light flicker for a moment around Jrendel, then fade.

You gasp!

Jrendel glares.

Jrendel closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

You say, "Oh good sir I hope you did not do what I think you might have done to me"

You ball up your fists stiffly at your side.

Jrendel begins to advance on you!
Jrendel is still a distance away from you and is closing steadily.

Jrendel moves into a position to dodge.
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]

You exclaim, "For it shall be your undoing!"

Jrendel closes to pole weapon range on you!

Jrendel closes to melee range on you!

Jrendel gestures at you.
A thousand tiny spiders crawl out of their hiding places and begin crawling over you, trapping you in a cocoon of sticky webbing!
You feel the tell-tale bites of the spiders!

You can't do that while entangled in a web.

Stolas comes out of hiding.
Stolas gestures at you.
A deathly silent circle of light spins into being, whirling and bristling with glistening spines until it coalesces into a dark crystalline spike.

You say, "Oh lord"

* Driving in with naturally fluid movements, Jrendel punches his chain clad fist at you. You deflect the fist with a notched sabre with a bloodstained leather hilt.
[You're very badly balanced with opponent in superior position.]

With a slight step you rapidly turn on the balls of your feet, simultaneously cutting your bonds with a lightning fast series of crossing and overlapping slashes.

A dark crystalline spike crackles with forks of shimmering light and discharges a few small undulating blasts at you!
You feel an unusual tingling sensation.

Stolas seems to be concentrating intently on something.

You begin to advance on Stolas.

* With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, Jrendel punches his chain clad fist at you. You repulse nearly all the fist with a notched sabre with a bloodstained leather hilt.
The fist lands a good strike that swats at your left hand but not really hurting it.
[You're bruised, extremely imbalanced with opponent dominating.]

You are too close to Jrendel to escape his notice!

A dark crystalline spike crackles with shimmering light and discharges an undulating blast at you!
You manage to get out of the way!
The crystalline spike splits asunder.

You put your sabre in your oilcloth rucksack.

You get a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron from inside your oilcloth rucksack.

< Moving as one fluid extension of power and at a severe disadvantage, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas barely blocks with a crocodile-skin shield. The hammer lands a hard hit that knocks Stolas's breath away with a loud Whuff as the stomach takes full force of the blow, lightly stunning him.
The throwing hammer falls to the ground!
[You're bruised, extremely imbalanced with opponent in better position.]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

You close to pole weapon range on Stolas.

Jrendel retreats from you.
Jrendel retreats from you.

Stolas retreats from you.

You pick up a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron.

Snea exclaims, "Run Galren run!"

< Moving in with powerful grace, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas fails to dodge, failing miserably. The hammer lands a heavy strike that slams the sternum into the heart with a sickening Crack!, lightly stunning him.
[You're bruised, very badly balanced and have slight advantage.]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

Snea says, "or win"

You close to melee range on Stolas.

Jrendel grabs Stolas's arm and drags him east with him.

e
[Whistling Wood, Path]
The narrow trail curves to the west towards a long row of earthen mounds. Interlaced in a web of worm-eaten wood, the bare branches of the whistling wood hang low over the beaten path. Curiously devoid of the sounds of animal life present in most woods, the silence beneath the trees weighs heavily on the air.
You also see a large turnip and a narrow path which leads to the derelict road.
Also here: Shadowmancer Stolas, Mad Webber Jrendel, and Yerlah who is sitting.
Obvious paths: west.

You turn to face Stolas.
< Moving in with powerful grace, you throw a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron at Stolas. Stolas fails to evade, taking the full blow. The hammer lands an extremely heavy hit that knocks him down and out with a blow to the nether regions (Total loss of bowel control accompanies a twitching death!).
* Stolas was just struck down!
* Stolas is slain before your eyes!
Stolas's scimitar falls to the ground.
[You're very badly balanced]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

You put your hammer in your oilcloth rucksack.

You pick up a scimitar.

You say, "Thanks for the scimitar"

You ask, "Did he even hit me?"

Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have minor swelling and bruising around the left hand.
You have a seriously strong nerve poison.

You grab Stolas's body and drag it west with you . . .
[Whistling Wood, Path]
You also see a grey lynx who is sitting, a shadowy mirror, some wood, a cherry, a teak longbow, a tiny silver bar, and a dead tree with a darkened hollow near its base.
Also here: the body of Shadowmancer Stolas who is lying down, Snea, Expert Ranger Rivenmist, Mystic Blade Serchah, Woodsman Mygrain, Sir Madigan, Lord Knight Sylvaran, Grand Master Empath Karthor, Joshuan, Marshal Comfrin, Faelen, Ruffian Fintrial, Malzard, Citizen Brix, Master Ranger Faragin, and Astute Mage Salmonies.
Roundtime: 3 seconds.

Snea whispers, "was that planned?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "Barbarian magic is the best."

You gasp at Jrendel!

You say, "We must one day meet on the battle field of death and embrace each other"

You say, "But for now I'm hungry"

You say, "And need a healing"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "Leaving with my scimitar?"

You say, "Stolas, I'll be keeping that scimitar until you grovel and apologize"

You say, "Until I feel you've redeemed yourself"

Pfanston asks, "Hmmm whats going on?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "Pfanston, I Galren is graverobbing me for some reason."

You say, "Oh I am"

Pfanston asks, "galren?"

Snea says, "hes tattlin on ya"

You say, "He felt it was urgent to cast crystal spike on me"

You look at Pfanston and shrug.

Visicue asks, "Hm. Something bad happen to Stolas?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "You did slap me, what did you think was going to happen?"

You say, "I thought we were going to hug"

You say, "I dunno, you took the gamble hot shot."

Pfanston whispers, "want me to hold his scimitar?"

You say, "Stolas, if you so much as fart in my direction I'll take it as an offense. Just grovel, apologize and I might give it back"

whisper pf nope im keepin it
You whisper to Pfanston.

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "I dont think so. I'll just come after you till I get it back."

You say, "I'm a reasonable man."

Snea says, "violence is wrong"

You say, "Oh no"

You say, "I do believe that was a threat."

You ask, "How ever will I defend myself?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "Well, what do you think I would do when you graverob me?"

You ask, "Apologize?"

You ask, "Like you should?"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "Apologize for you graverobbing me?"

You say, "Pride is the number one killer among moon mages 75 and up."

You say, "Yup"

You say, "Well... more for attacking me"

You say, "But also for making me grave rob you"

[Whistling Wood, Path]
You also see a large turnip, a grey lynx who is sitting, a shadowy mirror, some wood, a cherry, a teak longbow, a tiny silver bar, and a dead tree with a darkened hollow near its base.
Also here: Joshuan, Malzard, Dissident Visicue, Deathbeing, Lowrain, the body of Shadowmancer Stolas who is lying down, Snea, Sir Madigan, Lord Knight Sylvaran, Grand Master Empath Karthor, Marshal Comfrin, Faelen, Ruffian Fintrial, Citizen Brix, Master Ranger Faragin, and Astute Mage Salmonies.

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "You did not want me to attack you?"

You say, "I was indifferent towards it"

You shrug.

Snea says, "Galren is a protector of the innocent"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "If you didnt want to attack you, would have stolen the scimitar either."

You say, "No no"

Snea says, "and the oppressed"

You say, "I want you to apologize"

You say, "Thats why I took it"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "No need to sit here and lie to everyone."

You say, "Well sir, from the looks of it, you attacked me after Mr Jrendel webbed me"

You say, "I'd say there are plenty of witnesses"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "I am not, you slapped me and insulted me till I attacked you."

You say, "Slapped you once"

You say, "and insulted you."

You say, "Not my fault your pride got the better of you"

You say, "Nobody made you attack me"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas ask, "And how many times did you insult me?"

You say, "Once"

Deathbeing says, "Stolas can hold life"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "No, it was more than that."

You say, "Now it will be in your best interest not to prepare any spells"

You say, "Or hide in front of me"

You say, "A simple grovel"

You say, "Will do the trick"

You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "Then feel free to grovel before you hand over the scimitar."

You say, "Oh you sir are full of the funny.

A grey lynx says, "You must kill him quickly stolas"
You notice Joshuan's lips move slightly.

You chuckle.

Jrendel whispers, "this is the third time i got him killed by doing that"

FIN

I then go AFK in my head, not really caring about him or his scimitar. He searches me. Gets his sword back but is too afraid to take vengeance. Oh well.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/10/2008 05:17 PM CST
>Jrendel whispers, "this is the third time i got him killed by doing that"

Haha.
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/12/2008 03:57 PM CST
This is a great log. I loved how Stolas weakly attacked people far below him in circle and could only muster up the courage to attack Galren after Jrendel webbed Galren. Your true colors have shown through Stolas.

Juulmon
Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/13/2008 10:46 PM CST
That was decent teamwork between Jrendel and Stolas. Galren is very very tough. The worst part of webbing him is you know the next thing you're going to see is this:
>
Galren picks up a square-faced throwing hammer made of pitted black iron. (Its pretty unnnerving)
>

Before you almost ever see this:
>
Galren was just struck down!
>

<<You hear the ghostly voice of Stolas say, "Pfanston, I Galren is graverobbing me for some reason.">>

I wouldn't have said a word and just tried and tried and tried to kill him till I did - if there's still a way. Showing weakness is counterproductive.

<<I loved how Stolas weakly attacked people far below him in circle>>

I'm not completely sure about the backstory, but if 5 people attack me, all things being equal (and the daily-murder # being at least 5), Ill snap a bolt at the little guy first just for laughs. Then work my way up. It's best to have the little guys crying rather than blathering about as I take shots from the big guy and possibly die.

Kill the little guys fast. Wear the big guy down...possibly over days.

<<You say, "Heh man refractive field aint what it used to be">>

Again, if they see you, you know it and they know it...talking about it gets you nowhere. Even though I sneer at anyone that can see me hide. And sometimes wink ragran a few times, then bawl. But I usually keep my cool.

Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/14/2008 06:44 AM CST
>>Again, if they see you, you know it and they know it...talking about it gets you nowhere.

You can fail to see other folks notice you slip into hiding. I never see Slowdog notice me. I suspect Stolas's perception is as awful as his evasion.

Also, at that point I really didn't expect him to bite on anything I said or did. I merely wanted to knock his ego down a peg or two since he likes to pretend he is a master at hiding or some crap.

-Galren Moonskin

Re: Because Stolas won't get a clue..... 02/14/2008 08:15 AM CST
>I merely wanted to knock his ego down a peg or two since he likes to pretend he is a master at hiding or some crap.

Some would refer to him as "Legendary".

________